Fantasy Sprint LTE Devices and What Would You Name them?

Steven800

So basically im just wondering what you all would like in an LTE Phone and what you'd name it. I would like an Android phone that allows you to be rooted and have great battery life 1080p screen with LTE. Also have the Play Store ( Android Market) work like the APP store off of IOS because I dont want to have an Credit card or bill to account feature. I'd Rather have an a pre paid redeemable card to buy stuff. Battery that can last about a good 1 Day with heavy LTE Usage with alot of apps and playing games and what not. And Lastly added to the device i would like it to have a amazing camera that is even better than the iPhone and good apps that are not fragmented like IOS. I would Name this Device the... miPhone!!!

For a future Sprint World Phone I would call it Voyager. I did a mock up a long time ago on androidforums thinking that the EVO upgrade would be a 3 screen phone with that name.

tn_htcTripleVoyager4G.png

as for features, hmmm thats a tough one.

TS

Holy cow! That is the coolest design for a phone I have ever seen! B)

For a future Sprint World Phone I would call it Voyager. I did a mock up a long time ago on androidforums thinking that the EVO upgrade would be a 3 screen phone with that name.

tn_htcTripleVoyager4G.png

as for features, hmmm thats a tough one.

TS

You better be careful, I am sure you are some how violating one of apples patents in those designs. :)

• Like 1

You better be careful, I am sure you are some how violating one of apples patents in those designs. :)

Hopefully that design doesn't violate any Apple patents or anyone else's for that matter.

I'm still waiting for that mozilla phone prototype shown off a long time ago...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

What mozilla phone prototype? I missed that?

yeah i remember seeing, still impressive to this day. The dongle is the best part of all. Something i wish was integrated into phones now and have the ability to insert a 3g/4g dongle for world wide connectivity.

Another one concept I love to see happen is the RollTop pc.

TS

Mozilla Seabird? Oh Brother! :wacko:

Dual Pico projectors would be cool.

Wow, that bluetooth dongle is AWESOME!

Very interesting concept. I wonder if someone would ever try to build it.

TS, the rolltop PC looks creative, however, I don't see too many people buying it like they do with netbooks. But you never know until it's built.

Mozilla Seabird? Oh Brother!

Dual Pico projectors would be cool.

Wow, that bluetooth dongle is AWESOME!

Very interesting concept. I wonder if someone would ever try to build it.

TS, the rolltop PC looks creative, however, I don't see too many people buying it like they do with netbooks. But you never know until it's built.

I for one loved the virtual full keyboard and then someone on xda said a company makes that part already available for consumers now...forget the name though...

I for one loved the virtual full keyboard and then someone on xda said a company makes that part already available for consumers now...forget the name though...

That would be so awesome to have! I love the idea for the virtual keyboard. My question is: Is it accurate and how does it sense what keys you mean to touch?

That would be so awesome to have! I love the idea for the virtual keyboard. My question is: Is it accurate and how does it sense what keys you mean to touch?

does it really matter?

how many other people could say they have a laser keyboard?.....nuff said. lol

• Like 1