Whiz Mobile's - 9G Service

SeanK_

I was playing GTA V last night and heard this over the radio for the first time, I just had to share it, as some of you guys would get a kick out of it too.

It looks a little like a Sprint commercial haha. I also love the fact that you have to sign a 6 year contract. XD

-Anthony

Haha! Got to love GTA. ><

Yes, the Greater Toronto Area is a notable world megalopolis.  "Grand Theft Auto," on the other hand, is a piece of pop culture trash.

AJ

• Like 1

Have you ever even played Grand Theft Auto?

Is it available for Nintendo Wii U?

AJ

• Like 1

No, and why would they? The Wii U doesn't have the market share to warrant the time it would take to port the game. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uRCKtaOCU

Aw, that is the wrong answer.

I play real, classic video *games*, not crime simulations.  What is that, "the purge"?  If I want "the purge," I just tear a few people some new ones here at S4GRU.

;)

AJ

Aw, that is the wrong answer.

I play real, classic video *games*, not crime simulations.  What is that, "the purge"?  If I want "the purge," I just tear a few people some new ones here at S4GRU.

;)

AJ

Ocarina of TIme's release date: 1998. Grand Theft Auto's release date: 1997. Get that classical BS outta here.

Ocarina of TIme's release date: 1998. Grand Theft Auto's release date: 1997. Get that classical BS outta here.

In the last year, I have played on the Wii U more "Final Fantasy II" and "The Legend of Zelda" than I have any other games.  Oh yeah, those release dates are 1991 and 1986.  Try again, youngster.

AJ

In the last year, I have played on the Wii U more "Final Fantasy II" and "The Legend of Zelda" than I have any other games.  Oh yeah, those release dates are 1991 and 1986.  Try again, youngster.

AJ

Ok, Grandpa. 

Whoa! Timeout people! 80's and early 90's games are awesome!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

I never said they weren't, I'm just saying that new games are fun, too and should at least be tried before there discarded.

i like going on and killing random people :P.  tho i do like saints row 3 better then gta iv.  my favorite games are final fantasy 3 7 and tactics, sacred 2, old castlevania, everquest mmorpg, ico, shadow of the colossus etc.  any good rpg or survival horror is my thing.