Way outdated stuff when on hold with Sprint

jf15219

Just called in to Sprint to make a change to my account and was on hold. Recorded voices shared the followed fun news with me:

-Any Mobile Anytime is available with Everything Data plans! (Which don't exist anymore...)

-Sprint's 3G network is the most reliable! And they're the first to offer a 4G network! (Ummmm, how'd that go?)

Attention to detail goes a long way to creating good perceptions...

Just called in to Sprint to make a change to my account and was on hold. Recorded voices shared the followed fun news with me:

-Any Mobile Anytime is available with Everything Data plans! (Which don't exist anymore...)

-Sprint's 3G network is the most reliable! And they're the first to offer a 4G network! (Ummmm, how'd that go?)

:lol:   :rolleyes:   :wacko:   :td:   :roflmao:   :pinch:   :censored:   :cry:   :wall:   :nono:   :hmm:   :dazed:   :hide:   :badday:   :frantic:   :bang:   :loco:   :realitycheck:   :poke:   :whip:  :haha:

I used every emoticon that made sense in response to that.

Robert

• Like 20

:lol:   :rolleyes:   :wacko:   :td:   :roflmao:   :pinch:   :censored:   :cry:   :wall:   :nono:   :hmm:   :dazed:   :hide:   :badday:   :frantic:   :bang:   :loco:   :realitycheck:   :poke:   :whip:  :haha:

I used every emoticon that made sense in response to that.

Robert

I actually  was disappointed when the lady came back. I was waiting to hear about Power Vision and Phone As Modem plans for my Blackberry... haha

• Like 3

I actually was disappointed when the lady came back. I was waiting to hear about Power Vision and Phone As Modem plans for my Blackberry... haha

:hah:

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Woah, what department were you talking to!? The vast majority of them only have the horrible generic "Sprint Hold Music". I'll likely never forget it until the day I die. I can hear it now...
  • Like 1

Woah, what department were you talking to!? The vast majority of them only have the horrible generic "Sprint Hold Music". I'll likely never forget it until the day I die. I can hear it now...

The one that sounds like someone is smacking loudly to a beat?

One Hour of Cisco CallManager Default Hold Music:

The gluttons for punishment can download an MP3 of it from http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/516/stuck-in-the-middle?act=1

Ever wanted to learn the history of the Cisco hold music?

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/01/the-strange-story-of-ciscos-sort-of-beloved-hold-music/283262/

• Like 1

I followed the prompts to make a change to my account. Wanted to return an Airave (moved and don't need it). Was placed on hold while they called Airave support.

• Like 1

Im willing to give Sprint a pass on updating their old on hold recording if they can just speed up NV progress.  With the way Sprint is creating new products/plans left and right, it might be best to hold off on making new recordings anyways.  Imagine that One Up on hold recording get killed after 3 months.

One Hour of Cisco CallManager Default Hold Music:

The gluttons for punishment can download an MP3 of it from http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/516/stuck-in-the-middle?act=1

OMG this is what we use. I have hated from day day one. Old phone system used to have  recordings of Sacramento Symphony, which been defunct for at least 10 years. I pity anyone that has to sit on hold and listen to this....

Check Point technical support has the best hold music, as long as you get their Dallas TAC. It's worth calling just to see how awesome it is. Then hang up, because you probably don't have a support contract with them.

OMG this is what we use. I have hated from day day one. Old phone system used to have  recordings of Sacramento Symphony, which been defunct for at least 10 years. I pity anyone that has to sit on hold and listen to this....

I called my bank yesterday morning and was put on hold ... guess what started playing!!!

I called my bank yesterday morning and was put on hold ... guess what started playing!!!

Air Supply?

I'm all out of love. I'm so lost without you...

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Air Supply?

I'm all out of love. I'm so lost without you...

AJ

• Like 1

AJ

That's an oddly appropriate hold music. Here is Legere's appropriate hold music...

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

That's an oddly appropriate hold music. Here is Legere's appropriate hold music...

Was that the hold music you got?  No, when I called Legere, this was the appropriate hold music I heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKd06s1LNik

AJ

• Like 1