Shentel / Sprint LTE - (was ntelos - West & N&W Virginia)

marioc21

Sensorly should still pull data from Root Metrics, right? I mean so Android users can see it.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Root Metrics has a website you can view it on as well as an android app I'm fairly certain. Sensory and Root Metrics are two different sites so no sensory does not pull info from Root Metrics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the Granville/Westover area.  Out by the Arbys/Morgantown Mall..  I took a quick drive to Burger King and back and kept it on continuous and seemed to do decent until I got under the i79 bridge and went up the hill to the Burger King.  slowed down like it handed off to another tower but still kept LTE on my phone.  Then when returning after passing under the bridge the speeds keept increasing.

Could this be a fluke?  I havent been anywhere with LTE besides where I am.  I wouldve thought that when I switched towers it wouldve set me back to 3g and slowed down.  My phone hasnt turned off LTE since I been here.   Is there anyway to test my phone any differently?