Shentel / Sprint LTE - (was ntelos - West & N&W Virginia)

marioc21

Seems like someone traveled I64 in Huntington, but still need to see what parts of the city can access...

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

That was me. I had to run to bestbuy. Held onto band 41 all the way from ceredo exit to almost 5th Street. And its blazing fast see my earlier speedtest screenshot.

Lte lights up on my Samsung s5 in Morgantown but doesn't let me access the network. Its bs and a huge tease! If someone has a fix for this let me know

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

just keep resetting your mobile connection(airplane mode). took a while to get my dads s5 to work on lte. 

Good morning all.  I did some mapping with Root Metrics this morning from Fairmont (Whitehall) to Morgantown (Westover Exit/Granville) and I got some different results.  Seems as if there is now LTE in parts of Fairmont.  It was spotty at times.  Areas were great from Nasa building to interstate.  Got spotty around east fairmont and just about a mile north of Goshen Rd, however I was at times hitting speeds of 25Mbps, but mostly from 7 to 14 Mbps..  

For all you Charlottesville people on iPhones 6s or iphones in general.  What is your iOS?  I'm still on iOS 9.02 but then again I'm jailbroken too.  Just wondering if the LTE would be better on 9.1  I'm still getting spotty LTE in cville sometimes it will go to 3g then 1x then no service.  Noticed in Walmart section of town it's 3g and spotty LTE.

Be on the lookout for LTE roaming on US Cellular, which I know is in your area.  http://s4gru.com/ind...nt-lte-roaming/

6AUElaq.jpg

Not sure if Huntington has it... Nobody here can even get US Cellular. I tried to activate one for my sister last month.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

added map outtake to US Cellular post.  Crosshatched areas are Sprint.  Same Color without crosshatches is US Cellular LTE.where you might get LTE Roaming.

• Like 1