General Investing Forum

centermedic

I thought it might be interesting to see what everybody is investing in. It might give people some new ideas on investing.

Right now I own shares of:

Sprint(S-OL2)

Fedex(FDX)

Fannie Mae(FNMA)

Norfolk Southern(NSC)

Meridian Bioscience(VIVO)

I usually stay away from the financial sector like the plague. However, I have heard some very interesting things concerning JP Morgan and it looks like Bank of America may be turning the corner. I also may take a look at Chrysler and GM.

I own some shares of AMD.  Bought them when they were like $2 a share just a few months ago, and now they are already up to $4.40.  They are really undervalued if you ask me. 

Hmmmm. I'm going to have to give them a look. Dont they have plans to make some mobile(cell phone) chips?

Hmmmm. I'm going to have to give them a look. Dont they have plans to make some mobile(cell phone) chips?

Yeah they have gotten into quite a bit recently.  Plans to expand to mobile, introduction of cloud gpu computing, producing new APU's for both the PS4 and Xbox One.  Some estimates have them valued at $7 or $8, and they were at $40 a share in 2006.

If stock rises to $8 I'll get a four-fold increase on my investment.  Only wish I was able to buy more stock when it was $2 a share lol. 

• Like 2

I own some shares of AMD.  Bought them when they were like $2 a share just a few months ago, and now they are already up to $4.40.  They are really undervalued if you ask me. 

Hang on for the ride  ;)

Pretty safe to say a LOT of folks that frequent these forums have a vested interest in Sprint/Clearwire.

I was long on Sprint bought some stock at around $3 and sold at $7.08.

A few months ago I did a mock trade for LEAP for 1000 shares @ 5.64 per share...kicking myself in the arse for this one..

+11,460.00 +203.19%
  • Like 1

Agree. I will only buy back into Sprint if there is a good selloff/panic period.

Chances are Sprint wont tank. It will probably have a roller coaster for the next year or so but I personally don't expect the price to go beyond +/- 2 dollars. It is entirely possible that we can see a stock price of $20 in about two -three years. My advice, don't try to short the stock. Buy it for the long haul.

• Like 1

I hope Sprint tanks more.  I'll be looking into buying into Sprint.

Not good if it tanks more.  Bought some at 6.49.  It is 6.24 today! I should have waited! Lost thousands in value today along.

Chances are Sprint wont tank. It will probably have a roller coaster for the next year or so but I personally don't expect the price to go beyond +/- 2 dollars. It is entirely possible that we can see a stock price of $20 in about two -three years. My advice, don't try to short the stock. Buy it for the long haul.

I say it will be in the $50 range when Sprint is making billions in profit.  :tu:

- 2 dollars from now is a 30% drop.  :o  I would consider that a selloff/panic I would buy into.  :tu:

• Like 1