S4GRU going down for Maintenance in 30 minutes at 11 PM Eastern

S4GRU

I just received notice from IP Board that the site will be down 1-2 hours tonight at 11 PM Eastern/8 PM Pacific. Sorry for the short notice.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Oh my, bracing myself for impact.

AJ

• Like 2

I'm beginning to have withdraws already!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

You aren't the only one. :(

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Now what will I do with the rest of my Friday night? Well, I guess there's always the DirecTV Cutting Edge (HD-DVR Test software) download to keep me occupied. All kidding aside, thanks for the notice.

• Like 1

To a wireless geek, IP.Board going down on a Friday night is like breaking a high heel on a Friday night to a hot chick.

AJ

• Like 7

For now or they lied. I remember when I use to play an mmo it would say on the log in screen about maintenance at x time. Well close to x time either the system would say the server is restarting or the system would not say anything and the server would still be up

In somewhat related news, any bets on if/when our member count will go back to being above the NV Sites Complete count? I mean, being able to call a site my very own is nice, but we obviously need more members :P

• Like 1

In somewhat related news, any bets on if/when our member count will go back to being above the NV Sites Complete count? I mean, being able to call a site my very own is nice, but we obviously need more members :P

We all are on the same site. Thats why are speeds are so slow

• Like 1