New LTE Market Launches Monday, March 4th - IN/LA/NC/PA/PR/TX/WI

The cities listed below where officially launched on Monday, March 4th!

• Elkhart-Goshen, IN
  • Columbus, IN
  • Hammond, LA
  • Asheville, NC
  • Statesville, NC
  • Altoona, PA
  • San Juan, PR (North and eastern parts of the Island as well)
  • Sans Sebastian, PR
  • Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood, TX
  • La Crosse, WI

• Like 8

I can hear people complaining now with each press release. Why Hammond? Why not New York? But it has more people! Queue head shake...

Sent from my little Note2

There's plenty of LTE in NYC. That's the irony.

• Like 1

Lol expand 4G in my City? it's on one side of the town. but where the big malls at, theres no 4G. :o

Ehh. The orange blob got bigger. I'm sure it's getting better though. I see more towers coming up there fairly regularly.

Ehh. The orange blob got bigger. I'm sure it's getting better though. I see more towers coming up there fairly regularly.

Eh. Well for some reason. I have a tower thats a nearly a mile or so a way. I connect to, but i got a tower even closer. But I connect to the furthest one? Idk it seems weird to me lmfao. But it does make sense all of the suddent the other day. the service in this complex went from 0 bars to nearly full

I can hear people complaining now with each press release. Why Hammond? Why not New York? But it has more people! Queue head shake...

Definitely need more expansion on the East Coast. :P

I love reading the comments on the announcements. I cant stop laughing cause of the my city is this big blah blah blah and every other complaint and qq of why their city should have been announced

I know, it is quite entertaining.

patience is key in this endeavor

I was pretty sick earlier this week, completely missed the press release from Sprint officially launching these areas on Monday, March 4th. Will update the first post accordingly.

He was playing "Ooky Mouth." As seen on South Park.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I'm unfamiliar.... I have a feeling I don't want to know.

You don't. It's one of the grossest scenes in all of cable television.

Robert

• Like 1

That's a convenient stance. What will you tell people when Sprint doesn't meet it's target completion date?

The truth. That's what this site is about. We like to remain positive, but we won't deny that Sprint is behind schedule. We'd all like to see them moving faster, but it is what it is.

That's a convenient stance. What will you tell people when Sprint doesn't meet it's target completion date?

Simply put. "When does any project of this magnitude ever meet its target completion date? Very rarely, humans are involved after all." If that wouldnt be a good enough answer for them then oh well.

Ughh my post sounds bad. How far behind are they? Do we have any realistic ideas? I would guess at least 6 months.

Not 6 months. 3-4 months in the grand scheme of things at the moment. Some markets are notably further behind, such as the Philly market.

But they have begun to crank up production recently, so it's possible that they may make up some ground across the board. The project was never supposed to be completed until the first half of 2014 as it is.