100,000 posts!

WiWavelength

As of right now, our post total stands at 99,739. At our current rate, we should cross the 100,000 mark sometime in the next 24 hours. That is after only a year in our current forum format. And only 80,000 of the posts are from Robert -- I kid, I kid.

S4GRU has become just a little bit popular. Congratulations, everyone!

AJ

• Like 14

As of right now, our post total stands at 99,739. At our current rate, we should cross the 100,000 mark sometime in the next 24 hours. That is after only a year in our current forum format. And only 80,000 of the posts are from Robert -- I kid, I kid.

S4GRU has become just a little bit popular. Congratulations, everyone!

AJ

It is quite a milestone! The Party is at AJ's! I'll bring the chicken.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 4

Well done!

You need to put the FCC Chairman warning that this site may cause excessive time to be spent here delaying any honey-do items around the house, including lack of sleep, may cause excessive miles to be put on your vehicles, may cause spontaneous road trips, may cause purchases of equipment such as zoom lenses, spectrum analyzers, etc.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 6

It is quite a milestone! The Party is at AJ's!

Man, oh, man, have I got some cleaning to do then. My house has stray electronics here, there, and everywhere. Bedrooms, kitchens, chairs, tables. When I wake up in the morning, both my house and my hair fit the bill of the mad scientist.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

Man, oh, man, have I got some cleaning to do then. My house has stray electronics here, there, and everywhere. Bedrooms, kitchens, chairs, tables. When I wake up in the morning, both my house and my hair fit the bill of the mad scientist.

AJ

To get the mad scientist moniker, you must have a white streak of hair from all the electrical shocks that you have received from touching live bare electrodes producing kilo volts of power but not enough amperage to kill you, just make you slightly off balance.

To get the mad scientist moniker, you must have a white streak of hair from all the electrical shocks that you have received from touching live bare electrodes producing kilo volts of power but not enough amperage to kill you, just make you slightly off balance.

The grey hairs popping up around my sideburns and the beer may take care of the "white streak" and "balance" requirements, respectively.

;)

AJ

• Like 2

The grey hairs popping up around my sideburns and the beer may take care of the "white streak" and "balance" requirements, respectively.

;)

AJ

It must be a white streak going down the middle of your head. Gray sideburns are just a sign of aging and can be dealt with.

;)

AJ

We are going for the distinguished wireless geek look now in our fast approaching middle age.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

We are going for the distinguished wireless geek look now in our fast approaching middle age.

I may be starting to look "distinguished," but that does not mean I am going to act like it.

AJ

• Like 1

I may be starting to look "distinguished," but that does not mean I am going to act like it.

AJ

Heck, I'm rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, and a truck driver to boot.

• Like 1

It is quite a milestone! The Party is at AJ's! I'll bring the chicken.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Is the "chicken" you are bringing one that your grabbed by the neck off the New Mexico desert or is it KFC?

• Like 1

Is the "chicken" you are bringing one that your grabbed by the neck off the New Mexico desert or is it KFC?

I'm in the habit of not telling guests before they eat. They may turn it down. ;)

Robert

99,964 posts. It is going to happen soon, but while I am out in the field tonight. Oh well, drink a glass of champagne for me...or Coors Light, the champagne of beers.

AJ

• Like 1

99,964 posts. It is going to happen soon, but while I am out in the field tonight. Oh well, drink a glass of champagne for me...or Coors Light, the champagne of beers.

AJ

I thought Miller High Life was the "Champagne of Beers" lol

I thought Miller High Life was the "Champagne of Beers" lol

Well, when I worked in the audio department at Circuit City during college, that is what my frat boy coworker said. And he seemed like the expert on the matter of beer.

AJ

• Like 1

AJ

• Like 1

I wonder who made it...

Actually if you hover over the post number in a thread, the url displayed is the post number. Do to spam and deletes, the current 100K mark was actually around 101,628 or so. Looks like we missed 100K about 1600 posts ago