What would you like to see from Sensorly?

Feech

I love Sensorly and since I have found it and this site my data has taken a dramatic spike. I do believe the site could become better though. So I'm asking is there anything now that Sensorly does not report that you would like to see.

I personally would love to see a time lapse animation of area coverage over an amount of time that you choose.

I would also like to see the colors changed so the faint coverage areas actually show without you zooming all the way in.

Maybe coverage by devices too, like a toggle that shows the track of certain devices on a network.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to keep sensorly from turning the screen on every 30 seconds? GS3 CM10.1 nightlies. Active scanning only.

It keeps turning the screen on and getting a gps lock. I don't want sensorly running at all when I'm not mapping a trip!

The behavior right now will force me to delete sensorly from my phone.

From settings

-Passive scanning is unchecked

-Next wake time is never

General->Turn screen on while scanning is unchecked

General->Flush app from memory is checked

Does anyone know how to keep sensorly from turning the screen on every 30 seconds? GS3 CM10.1 nightlies. Active scanning only.

It keeps turning the screen on and getting a gps lock. I don't want sensorly running at all when I'm not mapping a trip!

The behavior right now will force me to delete sensorly from my phone.

From settings

-Passive scanning is unchecked

-Next wake time is never

General->Turn screen on while scanning is unchecked

General->Flush app from memory is checked

That does not happen on my stock Photon Q. I have the same settings, except that "General->Turn screen on while scanning" is checked, so that, as per Sensorly, "mobile networks will be mapped;" otherwise, "mobile networks will not be mapped due to Android limitation." When not using Sensorly, I try to always exit so that it does not lurk in the background.