Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Yep work on Broadway in the South East.......had LTE for about 2 hrs. today.  When I first turned on the LTE antenna on my iPhone 5s it changed my clocke 2 hrs.  Now it went back to 3G it was good to see it light up there for the last couple of hours......I see the purple on the map above....progress is hard here in New Mex......with everything really but with 4G it seems brutal.  Maybe this is part of the Tesla deal?  You need 4G data speed through Sprint for us to move there?

Download speeds are not that great though. I am indoors.......Ping=426ms .16 Mbps down .24 Mbps up

Yeah, weird things like that are to be expected during testing and integration.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Just remembered, that area is where we found out 800 was accepted, not a bad place to test considering that area is crowded with people with Lobo games and Sunport.

So I wonder if this marks the final Sprint market to receive LTE with a population greater than 500,000.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Denver (2.6mil) and Sacramento (2.5) says hi.

• Like 1

Wow! I am really amazed Sprint is finally coming through. Too bad for them, though, I already early-terminated with less than 4 months left. 3 lines@ $100 each I will pay. But we signed up with Ting, so still on Sprint network. Ting will reimburse 25% of the ETFs and I will save more than $225 in that short period of time.

I set up all three of our Galaxy S3s with Google Voice numbers for SMS to save $ in that bracket. I Set up a FREE Google voice phone at home using an old MagicJack and a program called GVJackApp ($13, one time after 14 day free trial).  To save on minutes when making phone calls from home.

The ONLY disadvantage with Ting is that you lose data roaming. No biggie for me. I just bought a cool off-brand chinese tablet with 3g sim so I can pay $20 for 1gb from Verizon when I travel. Just in case I need it.

I am tired of a ridiculous phone bill and will take the effort to reduce it significantly without losing luxuries.

Ting is awesome and I am NOT any sort of rep nor soliciting referalls for the $.

Unless you use ridiculous amounts of data, there is no reason to stay with Sprint. But then again, the Framily plan may prove that wrong. But that only gets you 1gb data.

I am so STOKED to be out of a contract, still have the same service....and will still get to see Sprint's 4G now that it is FINALLY coming!

Edited by dynomike

Denver and Sacramento had at least some lte, Albuquerque had zero!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nope, doesn't have any lte. Only sensorly tracks you can find are those of band 41 which only a very few even know exist.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nope doesn't have any lte. Only sensorly tracks you can find are those of band 41 which only a very few even know exist.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Don't mean to be a stickler but b41 is lte...

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nope doesn't have any lte. Only sensorly tracks you can find are those of band 41 which only a very few even know exist.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Although, you are correct with regards to b25.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Denver and Sacramento had at least some lte, Albuquerque had zero!

Sent from my Nexus 5

The exurbs of Denver have *SOME* LTE, but the major part of the Denver metropolitan area still have no LTE, aside from B41 when your force LTE Only on a tri-band device, and even that isn't reliable. 

The exurbs of Denver have *SOME* LTE, but the major part of the Denver metropolitan area still have no LTE, aside from B41 when your force LTE Only on a tri-band device, and even that isn't reliable.

I am not here to debate who has lte in large or small quantities. The point I am making is that it seems as though Sprint has some sort of lte presence in every city of substantial size now. Let's carry on about this five-oh-five lte birth!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hey Denver and Sacto people...shut up. ABQ can have their day. They've earned it.

And tomorrow we will tell them to shut up as Denver, Sacto and Honolulu continue to wait. :lol:

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1