Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Just mapped 4g on tower between old coors all the way up to 86th St. Thats along way for that signal to travel.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

It already showed up. That is quite a way for that signal to go.

I can't wait to go to an Isotopes game and being able to use my phone.

It already showed up. That is quite a way for that signal to go.

I can't wait to go to an Isotopes game and being able to use my phone.

same here :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

So I also have had problems connecting to lte in Albuquerque with my n5. My wife was parked on lte and mine on 3g. I would cycle the radio and get lte for one to two seconds then be kicked back down to 3g. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Nexus 5

So I also have had problems connecting to lte in Albuquerque with my n5. My wife was parked on lte and mine on 3g. I would cycle the radio and get lte for one to two seconds then be kicked back down to 3g. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yup! :(

Judging by the new stuff mapped in cruces, that must be from the tower on the far west side of town. I'll have to say I'm going to the gym tomorrow and drive all the way over there ;-)

Hey Robert you think El Paso TX will be getting band 26 soon, or will take a while?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

El Paso is in the IBEZ which means no 800 voice and Band 26 800 LTE for a while. Not soon at all.

• Like 2

El Paso is in the IBEZ which means no 800 voice and Band 26 800 LTE for a while. Not soon at all.

So pretty much only band 25 for a while while , I was wonder if they are getting 41 any time soon ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So pretty much only band 25 for a while while , I was wonder if they are getting 41 any time soon ?

Band 41 is a whole other discussion. I believe El Paso is in the top 100 or close too it. Never know. Since b26 is not readily available, sprint may determine to do b41 earlier than later. That is complete speculation.

Therre has been 2 Caltrop trucks and a white truck with a big lift working on the tower on Golf Course and Irving all day, hope thats a sign of something good. Also, got 90 ping on Golf Course and Southern.

• Like 1

Therre has been 2 Caltrop trucks and a white truck with a big lift working on the tower on Golf Course and Irving all day, hope thats a sign of something good. Also, got 90 ping on Golf Course and Southern.

Golf Course and Southern...you may have been on the store DAS system.  There is a Sprint store there at the corner.  Been there many times.

Robert

Band 41 deployment will likely begin in El Paso some time later this year.  El Paso is definitely a Top 100 market and destined to get Band 41 deployments.

Robert

• Like 1

I got sub 100 pings at Jefferson and 25...always got sh*t in that area, before. The LTE is spreading. Does this have anything to do with Softbank *politely* telling Sprint that the rollout was unacceptably slow? Maybe Sprints execs went to CLs execs and said "ya better get moving, boys, or the katana is going to start swinging!".

• Like 1

I got sub 100 pings at Jefferson and 25...always got sh*t in that area, before. The LTE is spreading. Does this have anything to do with Softbank *politely* telling Sprint that the rollout was unacceptably slow? Maybe Sprints execs went to CLs execs and said "ya better get moving, boys, or the katana is going to start swinging!".

That tower in that area was always one of the worst in town, with mega high pings. Either CL finally caught up on their own, or the pressure finally was applied correctly. But either way, it is welcome!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro