Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900 passes through FCC with 1900 only LTE radios

lynyrd65

No surprise to me. Sprint internally has been saying Q2-2013 for LTE 800 and LTE 2600 capable devices.

In the LTE 800 development roadmap, it said Sprint wants to get the LTE 800 FIT up before giving final OEM programming for device production. That will not happen until late Q4-2012.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 2

No surprise to me. Sprint internally has been saying Q2-2013 for LTE 800 and LTE 2600 capable devices.

In the LTE 800 development roadmap, it said Sprint wants to get the LTE 800 FIT up before giving final OEM programming for device production. That will not happen until late Q4-2012.

Well after hearing this, there goes any hopes of an 800 LTE new Nexus (unless it is delayed).

That's my plan then. A new phone for May or so.

Do you have any idea what the LTE 800 FIT is going to be? Is it Waco again?

More interesting to me from that article is the fact that Sprint is gonna get the new Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE.

Mostly because we need a good tablet. The Optik is... well... it has worse hardware than the EVO View, and that's saying something, especially compared to the competition. It's not worth the money, imho.

Do you have any idea what the LTE 800 FIT is going to be? Is it Waco again?

No. New Orleans market and somewhere in Montana are the two LTE 800 FIT's I know of.

Also note that there were several Network Vision FIT's. Ericsson had a LTE FIT in Waco and a 3G FIT in the Houston market. Samsung had a LTE FIT in Hammond, IN and a 3G FIT in a rural area east of Kankakee, IL. Alcatel Lucent had a combined 3G/LTE FIT in the Central Jersey market.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

So we might see a third smr lte fit?

Sent from my CM9 Galaxy S2 using Forum Runner

Its possible. Only saw two listed the last time I seen anything about them. You would think there would be one per OEM, though. So maybe one in AlcaLu territory somewhere. How about Phoenix? That's where I would put it.

• Like 1

Its possible. Only saw two listed the last time I seen anything about them. You would think there would be one per OEM' date=' though. So maybe one in AlcaLu territory somewhere. How about Phoenix? That's where I would put it.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner[/quote']

Uh oh... you just threw a rock at the hornets nest Robert.

• Like 1

So maybe one in AlcaLu territory somewhere. How about Phoenix? That's where I would put it.

A little less than 300 miles northwest of Phoenix would be acceptable as well. ;)

• Like 2

A little less than 300 miles northwest of Phoenix would be acceptable as well. ;)

Do it in Pahrump. I'm sure we don't have very many Nextel subs left, so just shut down them towers, lol.

Do it in Pahrump.

What did you just say?!

:P

AJ

Perhaps that should be Pahrump's new slogan to attract visitors...

Given all the brothels, it would be very fitting for Pahrump!!!

Robert

• Like 1

Given all the brothels, it would be very fitting for Pahrump!!!

Robert

I didn't know Pahrump was the location of brothels... I guess that explains the "rump" in Pahrump. I learn something new here every day... even if its not NV related. lol

I didn't know Pahrump was the location of brothels... I guess that explains the "rump" in Pahrump. I learn something new here every day... even if its not NV related. lol

Pahrump is Shoshone for "Water Rock", nothing to do with brothels. And technically, it isn't the location for brothels. They are located on an area of county land that is surrounded by the town. The town has prohibited brothels within town limits. And there are only 2 by Pahrump.

Pahrump is Shoshone for "Water Rock"' date=' nothing to do with brothels. And technically, it isn't the location for brothels. They are located on an area of county land that is surrounded by the town. The town has prohibited brothels within town limits. And there are only 2 by Pahrump.[/quote']

Josh, people who live outside the City Limits still consider themselves to be from Pahrump. Whores feel the same way. :hah:

• Like 3