Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I map daily myself. I'm doing some mapping up around the new LTE tower at SR52 & I75. Getting ~15mbps down around 5 miles NW from the tower, off of Bellamy Brothers Rd...

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Do you guys still think we will see a market launch by march

Don't sweat the launch thing. It's not like the day of the announcement that suddenly 1000 new towers light up. Just hope that we keep getting towers online

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, launch is just a milestone. Ask the people in Austin what was different the day of launch and now a week later.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Yeah, launch is just a milestone. Ask the people in Austin what was different the day of launch and now a week later.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

like will there be LTE every where by march

like will there be LTE every where by march

No, there's a chance of 40% of the towers to be online by then; which is around when they call the market "Launched". I doubt every tower will be online before 2014. It could even take years.

No, there's a chance of 40% of the towers to be online by then; which is around when they call the market "Launched". I doubt every tower will be online before 2014. It could even take years.

At the rate sites are coming online at the moment, I would not be surprised to see a Launch later this month, even more likely by next month. Also, it will not take years to finish off the whole market. While it's not going to be done as quickly as was hoped, it will probably be complete, or nearly complete later this year.

I got LTE on I-4 and I-75 today, never got it there before, don't know if its the tower at that intersection with NV pannels or the MLK or 301 one that's been online.

I've been getting it in the morning and evening when I pass through there to get on I-4 from northbound I-75. Signal is weak, been watching for the tower there to go live. Wasn't on my trip home today. Or, perhaps they could be testing. Anyhow, I have been getting a weak signal and thought it was from MLK or US301.

40% will still give you pretty good coverage but if your trying to stream Netflix in a car it won't stay connected very long.

I stream Netflix all time while driving my kids have been loving the LTE just as much because of that lol

I got LTE on I-4 and I-75 today, never got it there before, don't know if its the tower at that intersection with NV pannels or the MLK or 301 one that's been online.

I get about 106db near that intersection on the HCC campus

about 3 weeks ago people were working at my tower and I was roaming the entire day and everything went back to normal after that day with data speed upgradebut,Today I started to Roam again along with my sister, mom, dad ect so I went to the site and that I hadn't looked at for a while and now there's new cabinets installed.About a week ago there were people there installing the cabinets and panels. I will try to take pictures tomorrow after coming home from practice. #still roaming

about 3 weeks ago people were working at my tower and I was roaming the entire day and everything went back to normal after that day with data speed upgradebut,Today I started to Roam again along with my sister, mom, dad ect so I went to the site and that I hadn't looked at for a while and now there's new cabinets installed.About a week ago there were people there installing the cabinets and panels. I will try to take pictures tomorrow after coming home from practice. #still roaming

Where?

Interesting. Will have to check this site ot again. I went by it in the motorcycle about a month ago ands didn't see anything special. It's not far from me so will check out out again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2