Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

Moody Road tower in Enfield is getting new panels today... drove by and saw cables hanging off the tower, and people working on the Sprint rack.  Looks like the new panels are in.  As I said previously in this thread, I needed to switch carriers, but am still following what Sprint is doing.  So those of us in Enfield should be getting some better signals soon.  We have some good friends down the street that have Sprint, so I'll have to ask them if their signals improve in the coming weeks.  I believe this tower covers most of the east side of Enfield into Somers.

• Like 1

drove by the tower at 7:20 this morning and the 4g came on and did a speedtest and i got 18.63 down and 6.07 up with 56 ms ping...and my phone held on to the 4g until hanover st..gotta remember to turn on sensorly now and map the area.

• Like 1

i think there testing because once there turn it on theres usually a 90 day optimization period..after a few days or a week or so should be getting better. when idrove by the tower phone didnt switch to 4g until i was at morans tv and turned off at hubbard park..then coming back held on to 4g until hanover st. so things are lookin up...now the hanover st tower downtown needs to be upgraded and the we will be in business  :tu:

• Like 1

Oh yeah thats a typical day...those speeds is what ive been complaining about since november 2011...but things are looking up and from the research ive done and the conversations ive had with certain sprint reps, the service Will rival verizon and sprint should in no time become #1...its been painfull for the moment but good things come to those who wait. :tu:

Hanover tower is no joke....attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Those speeds are like my tower!  Every tower around me is LTE except for mine its a gmo and I'm in southbury.  Kind of frustrating when I can see the tower and go from 4 bars to none its a 1/4mile. Only gripe from sprint I love there service everywhere else.  Verizon just posted to upgrade to lte

It was there for 4days then when I was at work it went away. So I email sprint and they said it was a testing time. They said should be back on soon. I hope cuz it was nice having LTE almost all over meriden

Talked to a sprint rep and she told me that Milford wont see upgrades for at least another 3 months. How is this possible if Milford already shows some LTE testing?

Go punish the Sprint rep for being wrong.

W.main st tower in meriden shows as a LTE tower on the map...hopefully the hanover st tower downtown is next..this would be so awsome since these 2 towers have been horrible for over a year almost 2 years.

Got LTE from my house in South Windsor on my Nexus 5 yesterday and this morning. Didn't get any LTE on my HTC One. Got about 8.9 mbps down and 0.8 up.

Nice. I live in South Windsor and have been connecting to LTE on my HTC One for a couple months. Glad to see it's improving and expanding....

I'm wondering is it the tower by the high school or a new tower?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Don't know, but on the Sensorly coverage map, the strongest signal seems to be near the police station.  That's also where my signal is strongest.