Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Does anybody know if there is a similar site to this one where we can see t-mobile or ATT towers and their status?

The closest thing I have found is airportal.de which tracks user reports of PCS HSPA detected on T-Mobile.

@mangos in condado.

vu6e8yju.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

How its the ONE working..... I feel like is a "copy" of the EVOLTE....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Believe me when I tell you that the One is leaps and bounds ahead of the evo in every single way, I mean seriously, its not even close.

• Like 1

I'm Pretty sure the LAST place (if Ever) in Puerto Rico to have LTE will be the area around Expresso Trujillo (where I live). Anyone knows what could be holding this area down? I get no Luck with Sprint. First I had 0 Signal when I lived in Mayaguez (2011 to Oct 2012) now I moved to San Juan and went to the only place that does not have LTE! I love my luck. In the other hand, ATT (tested with cousin) has 5 bars and LTE here.

Believe me when I tell you that the One is leaps and bounds ahead of the evo in every single way, I mean seriously, its not even close.

Thats nice to know..... Although the camera downgrade i didnt like much.... Also didnt get if it has removable sd card slot....

But we all know the ONE is an EVOLTElution!!!;):rolleyes:

Thats nice to know..... Although the camera downgrade i didnt like much.... Also didnt get if it has removable sd card slot....

But we all know the ONE is an EVOLTElution!!! ;):rolleyes:

I had a lot of doubts about the camera but its not a downgrade at all. Yes, at the end of the day its just a 4mp camera but let me tell you, this thing takes excellent pictures and even better videos. Now with any cell phone if there is sufficient light, like being outside in the middle of the day then any phone will take decent shots but where the One shines is in low light situations. I was outside on my porch about an hour or so ago taking some extremely low light shots with my evo and my One and in every single situation my evo just had a black picture where as my One was able to pic up quite a bit of light in comparison. To tell you the truth, I was shocked. I think htc made the right choice to sacrifice a high megapixel count for better low light performance. Anyway, don't want to get anymore off topic than I already have.

• Like 1

It's fast, feels solid and looks great. I'm trying it out for two weeks. If it works out I'm back to sprint. I need to make sure there are no dead spots in the places I most frequent. So far AT&T is not much better in coverage. I know they have more towers but something tells me that in the metro are it is equivalent. Sprint need to get the remaining 4g towers done in San Juan.

• Like 1

anybody knows if they fill the gap at plaza?

It's my understanding sprint upgraded all their towers but they are not investing in any new locations.

Took a mini vacation to Miami last Sunday. It was a one stop trip through Charlotte NC and then to Miami.

When I got to NC I got abysmal LTE speeds at the airport. Then when I landed in Miami, it was even worst. The phone kept switching from LTE non stop. Had to force it to 3g in order to get my boarding pass.

I know these markets haven't been launched but it makes me feel good to know that everything in PR is running great. Hopefully the last metro sites will get LTE by summer.

Also noting, sprint service sucks around my fathers house in Miami Shores. Almost no reception indoors.

• Like 2

Took a mini vacation to Miami last Sunday. It was a one stop trip through Charlotte NC and then to Miami.

When I got to NC I got abysmal LTE speeds at the airport. Then when I landed in Miami, it was even worst. The phone kept switching from LTE non stop. Had to force it to 3g in order to get my boarding pass.

I know these markets haven't been launched but it makes me feel good to know that everything in PR is running great. Hopefully the last metro sites will get LTE by summer.

Also noting, sprint service sucks around my fathers house in Miami Shores. Almost no reception indoors.

I just flew through miami last thursday on my way back to atlanta from st thomas and I had pretty decent lte performance on both my evo and my gnex. I came in on gate D10 and left on D20, just to give an idea of what part of the airport I was on.

I just flew through miami last thursday on my way back to atlanta from st thomas and I had pretty decent lte performance on both my evo and my gnex. I came in on gate D10 and left on D20, just to give an idea of what part of the airport I was on.

Also the switching problem started outside by the curbside american airlines check in counters. Thats where I had to force the phone to 3g in order to get access to the american airlines employee site and get my ticket.

But we all know the ONE is an EVOLTElution!!! ;):rolleyes:

I don't find the camera to be a downgrade at all. If anything, it takes better pictures than my EVO LTE, and I thought that took great pictures!

With 32GB of internal memory on the standard version, it really makes a removable SD unnecessary, especially with so much data able to be stored in the cloud now.

The ONE is not like the EVO LTE in any way, it is a completely different phone. Build, software, everything. The speakers are simply amazing for a phone.

I don't find the camera to be a downgrade at all. If anything, it takes better pictures than my EVO LTE, and I thought that took great pictures!

With 32GB of internal memory on the standard version, it really makes a removable SD unnecessary, especially with so much data able to be stored in the cloud now.

The ONE is not like the EVO LTE in any way, it is a completely different phone. Build, software, everything. The speakers are simply amazing for a phone.

Thnx for clarifying my doubts.... I played with the ONE for about an hour today.... And really liked it a whole fkn lot.... But... I cant make an upgrade till next year...(2014) but we will see!!!

Just passed by the UPR Bayamon site, and there was work being performed, including a worker that had climbed up to the tower. LTE may light up soon...

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

That would be awesome. I'm sick of forcing 3g there to avoid the constant switching while in classes.

Just passed by the UPR Bayamon site, and there was work being performed, including a worker that had climbed up to the tower. LTE may light up soon...

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

That is great to hear! Just got accepted there! So hopefully ill have blazing fast speeds through out the campus!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by egonadrian
  • Like 1

LTE is up at el amal site in ave pinero

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Cool, I need that site because of a client I visit often across the street.