Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

New 3G

• Ada

800 LTE

• 22 sites

There's several site updates I know some of you have been asking about. I can't disclose them here but they will be posted in the maps and spreadsheets accessible in the Premier forum. It is a shameless plug for sponsorship.

• Like 3

Columbus market, if your thinking about going premier, now would be the time.... First b26 sightings in the Columbus metro area tonight! Up ur account and help us find out how many sites!

• Like 2

Columbus market, if your thinking about going premier, now would be the time.... First b26 sightings in the Columbus metro area tonight! Up ur account and help us find out how many sites!

Which is band 26?  800?

• Like 1

I've been out of vacation in Vegas. Here are the higlights from me being gone.

7/25/2014 - 3G

• Brand New Site Downtown

7/26/2014 - 3G

7/27/2014 - New LTE

• Like 2

Right

If the phone does band 26, but doesnt do 2500/2600 - it won't work - because (?).......... the 800 LTE is only boradcast in tandem with the other 2 bands ?  Is this a close assumption on my part ?

If the phone does band 26, but doesnt do 2500/2600 - it won't work - because (?).......... the 800 LTE is only boradcast in tandem with the other 2 bands ? Is this a close assumption on my part ?

Which phone do you have?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If the phone does band 26, but doesnt do 2500/2600 - it won't work - because (?).......... the 800 LTE is only boradcast in tandem with the other 2 bands ?  Is this a close assumption on my part ?

No, your iPhone 5s/c will work with the newly accepted LTE 800 in the market.

• Like 1

Negative! Devices capable of 800 LTE and 1900 LTE. Such as the Galaxy S3, perfectly capable. 

GS3 with 800 LTE!??

Uhhhhhhmmmm. Don't mind amc. He has been living too close to the powerlines. :lol:

• Like 3

Uhhhhhhmmmm. Don't mind amc. He has been living too close to the powerlines. :lol:

I WAS WRONG! K??! Confused 800 LTE and 1X. It's all those new B26 protons making their travels over the dead Sprint triangle zone place. It's all Ericsson's fault! I need 8t8r to level me out.

I WAS WRONG! K??! Confused 800 LTE and 1X. It's all those new B26 protons making their travels over the dead Sprint triangle zone place. It's all Ericsson's fault! I need 8t8r to level me out.

I don't blame you.  I blame the melancholy ferret people.  You can't trust those bastards!!!

Robert

• Like 1

New LTE Confirmation Rules for our market:

Sprint LTE 800 Band 26

• Only 1 GCI is required (Grabbing additional PCIs are nice)
  • SIgnalCheck Pro screenshot must show active connection with valid GCI

Sprint or Clear LTE 2600 Band 41

• Only 1 GCI is required (Grabbing additional PCIs are nice)
  • SIgnalCheck Pro screenshot must show active connection with valid GCI
  • SIgnalCheck Pro screenshot must show signal of -80dBm or better

Sprint LTE 1900 Band 25 (Original Rules Apply)

• At least 2 PCIs are required (Grabbing additional PCIs are nice)
  • SIgnalCheck Pro screenshot must show active connection
  • SIgnalCheck Pro screenshot must show signal of -80dBm or better

• Like 2

New LTE

• Columbus

New 3G

• The Whole Market is 3G Complete. (Excluding Brand New Sites)
  • Like 3

Harrowing ride for a bit yesterday in Chillicothe, but technically we are launched!!

It will take a while for the LTE (Band 25) work to complete, as each site is tuned.  Band 26 LTE 800 work is now rolling in large parts of our market, new Sprint Band 41 LTE 2600 it also being installed in large parts of our market, Clear sites are also being upgraded.  Band 26 LTE 800 provides better range, better building penetration, better reach in low spots, and offloads band 25 LTE for increased LTE capacity. Band 41 LTE 2600 provides amazing speed, sometimes better than what Time Warner Cable or AT&T U-verse provide at their maximum speeds in this market. Be smart and get a triband  smartphone if you can at all afford it in this market.  Details on all of this in our Sponsor and Premier forums.

Sprint:  :thx::urock:

• Like 3