Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Pickerington. Longview getting moved. Old gear removed from the water tower. New gear also removed. Now on a New monopole next door. Of course the southwest sector is blocked by the water tower. Roads still closed around it.

• Like 1

Pickerington. Longview getting moved. Old gear removed from the water tower. New gear also removed. Now on a New monopole next door. Of course the southwest sector is blocked by the water tower. Roads still closed around it.

Have the new address yet? If so throw over in sponsor forum.

I go to OSU and the the coverage and usability of data compared to 6 months ago is night and day.i caught some 41,25 and mostly 26 on campus. It was such a plus when I was in the Rpac working out!

• Like 2

I go to OSU and the the coverage and usability of data compared to 6 months ago is night and day.i caught some 41,25 and mostly 26 on campus. It was such a plus when I was in the Rpac working out!

Wait until b26 is on and start turning on 8tr8... Should be even better than ur night and day!

Wait until b26 is on and start turning on 8tr8... Should be even better than ur night and day!

I hope so. I know thus far my experience around Columbus has been wonderful to the point a few of my tmobile friends are switching back to sprint here soon. Do you know when b26 on 8tr8 will start?

Making me want a Triband phone. Hope the i6 is one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iphone 6 will be triband and will be getting my wife one...

I hope so. I know thus far my experience around Columbus has been wonderful to the point a few of my tmobile friends are switching back to sprint here soon. Do you know when b26 on 8tr8 will start?

B26 is slowly turning on now(become premier to get more details) and Sprint b41(8t8r) and is installed and being installed every day.....

So the towers by Kingy's in Canal Winchester and the one in Carroll on 33 are only putting out 3G...what up with that?!

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Receiving on B25 from this tower.

sprint2.jpg

sprint1.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE IMAGES

Hey I go to OSU too. But did you mean b26 LTE on campus?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey I go to OSU too. But did you mean b26 LTE on campus?

I'm sorry. Yes it was b26 lte.

In the last week, I have gotten B26 a few times, but it seems to be sporadic.  Does that make sense?

Speeds with B25

sprint2.jpg

Speed with B26

sprint_06_highspeed.PNG

Couple of questions --

1 -- Does it make sense that I got B26 a few times but not now?

2 -- Do these speeds seem logical based upon everyone's experience?

Couple of questions --

1: Yes, may have been turned on for testing and has been turned back off

2: Yes, until capacity is spread out across the bands.

In the last week, I have gotten B26 a few times, but it seems to be sporadic. Does that make sense?

Speeds with B25

Speed with B26

Couple of questions --

Totally possible you picked up b26. I haven't picked up any yet in the past 3 days. Which part of campus were you around?

Edit : Whoops. Ignore.

Totally possible you picked up b26. I haven't picked up any yet in the past 3 days. Which part of campus were you around?

Wrong person.

Sorry. So I meant to ask you around which part of campus did you pick up b26?

Yesterday I picked up b26 on the oval. And b41 between lazenby and Thompson library

• Like 2

Post screen shot next time...

Will do. I keep forgetting to do that.

• Like 1

Receiving on B25 from this tower.

sprint2.jpg

sprint1.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE IMAGES

I will pull 30+ from band 25 on that tower and a little faster on band 26. But I will do that sitting at Meijer. I wish they would have tuned that tower differently and I'll stop there. The speed test is only as good as the test server though. I use Ooooookla and either a site in Dayton or Waverly to test to. Dayton seems to perform better.

To pick up band 26 is tricky. You have to essentially be in an area that band 25 is not receiving well. Like a dip or valley, or farther away from the site. For a short time one could pick it up easily. At my house, I'm so far off axis with the north antenna that neither works well. I expect the same from band 41 when it comes up. Well actually I had band 41 from it when they left it on accidentally. It performed worse than band 25.

In the last week, I have gotten B26 a few times, but it seems to be sporadic.  Does that make sense

Gave up on editing my other response. Sir you are the nerd king of all nerds on this board! Congrats on the external antenna. Kick ass!!

The one reason I may keep my everything account and have just a mifi and cancel time warner. That thing is sexy.

xxxsprint_antenna1004.jpg

The dish is the LTE antenna? what's the other antenna used for? Just curious?

• Like 2