Posted Image

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Custom systemUI apk?

My alarm clock says 3:00 in the status bar icon no matter what it's set to. Also no handle at the top of the icon and I've never seen "Spark" even with spark speeds of 47+ down. Posted Image

I am running Optimus DE on my LG G2. However I did show just "LTE" prior to yesterday, only to be replaced with "Spark". I'm a business manager at Sprint so I will check network this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am running Optimus DE on my LG G2. However I did show just "LTE" prior to yesterday, only to be replaced with "Spark". I'm a business manager at Sprint so I will check network this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the G2 (after Spark update) shows the Spark indicator no matter what LTE it is connected to, even B25 and B26. The only way to discern which LTE Band you're on is in the LTE Engineering screens. This is true of all Triband devices to date, post Spark update.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

http://cdn.clotureclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/1403.gif

1403.gif

Some of the things I read on the sprint forums are just hilarious. I really hope 98% of those people do not breed. Ever. And if they do, lets hope the recessive trait for their stupidity is left behind.

• Like 3

Update on the site on the north side of UCF- They're beginning to install a bunch of equipment in the new shelter and have been doing a heck of a lot of digging around there. No indication that it is for Sprint however.. But I'm still hoping they will dust off those NV panels and RRU's that where installed back in August and fire that thing up by the end of the month so we can get decent B25 LTE around here. Even with 3 accepted B41 towers on campus I still lose LTE more than I would like when I go inside.  :fingers:

• Like 1

Update on the site on the north side of UCF- They're beginning to install a bunch of equipment in the new shelter and have been doing a heck of a lot of digging around there. No indication that it is for Sprint however.. But I'm still hoping they will dust off those NV panels and RRU's that where installed back in August and fire that thing up by the end of the month so we can get decent B25 LTE around here. Even with 3 accepted B41 towers on campus I still lose LTE more than I would like when I go inside. :fingers:

Campus WiFi?

Some county buildings here have a 50/25 connection easily. The h*ll with LTE with those speeds

• Like 1

Campus WiFi?

Some county buildings here have a 50/25 connection easily. The h*ll with LTE with those speeds

Ill take LTE over my campus wifi anyyyyday.

Just actually has to, ya know. Be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ill take LTE over my campus wifi anyyyyday.

Just actually has to, ya know. Be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 1X roam in a lot of the county buildings around Daytona, not sure if it was a combo of upgrades or just building materials.Hearing talks of 800LTE over in jacksonville thread. Come on, let March bring more than winds this year :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the bit of rain yesterday knocked my internet out for at least 12 hours.  I went to Universal today and it is still a deadzone.  I hope we are allowed to just talk about realistic expectations with what we want from Sprint; my friend was getting about 10 down 4 up with AT&T LTE in the park while my phone literally said No Service at the top.  Anyway, I was fearing I might have to shell out for mobile hotspot add on for the month if my internet wasn't on when I got home, luckily it is back up.  paying sprint $20 for 2GB of slow LTE would make feel really bad

So the bit of rain yesterday knocked my internet out for at least 12 hours. I went to Universal today and it is still a deadzone. I hope we are allowed to just talk about realistic expectations with what we want from Sprint; my friend was getting about 10 down 4 up with AT&T LTE in the park while my phone literally said No Service at the top. Anyway, I was fearing I might have to shell out for mobile hotspot add on for the month if my internet wasn't on when I got home, luckily it is back up. paying sprint $20 for 2GB of slow LTE would make feel really bad

Att is the official partner of Disney and has small cells deployed in Disney.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Att is the official partner of Disney and has small cells deployed in Disney.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I actually read something about that once, I wonder if they have something similar in place with Universal.  I'm surprised they don't advertise it either, if I went to Disney as often as I went to Universal, I would definitely be on AT&T still.  I used to get horrendous call reception with AT&T back in 2005-2007 time period, and that is part of why I'm on Sprint :(

Id prefer just to have service throughout the city before the theme parks I visit once or twice every few months. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

i'm over on that side of town a bit unfortunately.  i'm hoping a couple more months and LTE coverage will be almost spotless.  are there markets like that yet?  we were "launched" in december, so i am hoping there are some dramatic improvements soon

i'm over on that side of town a bit unfortunately.  i'm hoping a couple more months and LTE coverage will be almost spotless.  are there markets like that yet?  we were "launched" in december, so i am hoping there are some dramatic improvements soon

You and me both. Hoping for a big b26 launch which will greatly improve your coverage as well since you have a 5s.

i'm over on that side of town a bit unfortunately. i'm hoping a couple more months and LTE coverage will be almost spotless. are there markets like that yet? we were "launched" in december, so i am hoping there are some dramatic improvements soon

I took a trip to KC(both sides of the border) a few weeks ago and I had by far the best cellular experience I've ever had. I had usable LTE (usually over 12mbs down, but always at least in sprints advertised range) everywhere I went, excluding one cave that I went in. However I had almost 3mbs down on 3g, so it didnt impact me at all. The funny thing is that I just saw an acceptance report the other day that said they had over 400 acceptances, its hard to think of it getting any better O.O.

Edit: This was a pure b25 experience too, I didn't see any b41 or b26 on my n5(I have the bands enabled but we don't have the spark update yet).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by kojitsari
  • Like 1

I took a trip to KC(both sides of the border) a few weeks ago and I had by far the best cellular experience I've ever had. I had usable LTE (usually over 12mbs down, but always at least in sprints advertised range) everywhere I went, excluding one cave that I went in. However I had almost 3mbs down on 3g, so it didnt impact me at all. The funny thing is that I just saw an acceptance report the other day that said they had over 400 acceptances, its hard to think of it getting any better O.O.

Edit: This was a pure b25 experience too, I didn't see any b41 or b26 on my n5(I have the bands enabled but we don't have the spark update yet).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is how LTE is in Chicagoland. Its truely an amazing network when completed especially with 1x800 voice. I can't wait to see what LTE will be like when they deploy it in 800mhz. If I had to compare Orlando's coverage to Chicago, I would say as it stands now it is 5 times better hands down. The tri-band experience will truly a force to be reckoned with when fully deployed. I would estimate Orlando is only about 6 months behind where Chicago is now. 2014 will truly be the year for Sprint, especially in large-mid-sized markets like Orlando.

• Like 1

Can anyone explain this. We switched to Brighthouse, who has been an absolute nightmare since we got it. Anyways, for almost an entire month now our internet speeds have been sub par, even though we have been paying for 60+, and now downgraded to 30+ but are still getting at MOST 10 mb down.

We had a tech come out today, test our lines, test the modem. Then he took the modem and went to the "end of the line" and tested it there and came back with a result of 6 mb down. And tested us again with only 3 this time. Switched out 3 different modems and then got on the phone with Carol from customer service or whatever. She did her "test" on her end and reported she was getting 36 down. Absolute bullshit. Then she proceeded to ask if he was on wifi or hardline. He said hardline, and had to repeat that 3 times.

He left, said he called a tech to come check not he line for the entire complex. How does one's wifi go from 50+ down and a constant ping below 50 and then switching from comcast to bright house and now the ENTIRE complex is reporting similar issues. IDKWHAT?

Can anyone explain this. We switched to Brighthouse, who has been an absolute nightmare since we got it. Anyways, for almost an entire month now our internet speeds have been sub par, even though we have been paying for 60+, and now downgraded to 30+ but are still getting at MOST 10 mb down.

We had a tech come out today, test our lines, test the modem. Then he took the modem and went to the "end of the line" and tested it there and came back with a result of 6 mb down. And tested us again with only 3 this time. Switched out 3 different modems and then got on the phone with Carol from customer service or whatever. She did her "test" on her end and reported she was getting 36 down. Absolute bullshit. Then she proceeded to ask if he was on wifi or hardline. He said hardline, and had to repeat that 3 times.

He left, said he called a tech to come check not he line for the entire complex. How does one's wifi go from 50+ down and a constant ping below 50 and then switching from comcast to bright house and now the ENTIRE complex is reporting similar issues. IDKWHAT?

Your post is a bit off-topic  ;) but you can typically get good results if you log your issue here: https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/bhousedirect

• Like 2

Your post is a bit off-topic ;) but you can typically get good results if you log your issue here: https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/bhousedirect

i know. It was either here or in the le premier sponsor thread but I was wondering if anyone else in orlando had experienced the same issues with brighthouse.

Also. Based in watching the past few updates... It appears that 4g only sites are being concerted to 3G/4g finally. That seems to be consistent with the past few updates.

i know. It was either here or in the le premier sponsor thread but I was wondering if anyone else in orlando had experienced the same issues with brighthouse.

One of my coworkers had the same problem with brighthouse, he had techs come out and everything. Still no improvement. Maybe CenturyLink has fiber thru their Prism service in your area? Not too sure how fast they are but I know its better than DSL
  • Like 1