i know. It was either here or in the le premier sponsor thread but I was wondering if anyone else in orlando had experienced the same issues with brighthouse.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

*off-topic* But I've had that issue, it self corrected for me it seems. Not sure what the cause was, lasted for 2 days. Went from a 10/1 connection to a 6/0.5 type connection similar to yours.

• Like 1

Can anyone explain this. We switched to Brighthouse, who has been an absolute nightmare since we got it. Anyways, for almost an entire month now our internet speeds have been sub par, even though we have been paying for 60+, and now downgraded to 30+ but are still getting at MOST 10 mb down.

We had a tech come out today, test our lines, test the modem. Then he took the modem and went to the "end of the line" and tested it there and came back with a result of 6 mb down. And tested us again with only 3 this time. Switched out 3 different modems and then got on the phone with Carol from customer service or whatever. She did her "test" on her end and reported she was getting 36 down. Absolute bullshit. Then she proceeded to ask if he was on wifi or hardline. He said hardline, and had to repeat that 3 times.

He left, said he called a tech to come check not he line for the entire complex. How does one's wifi go from 50+ down and a constant ping below 50 and then switching from comcast to bright house and now the ENTIRE complex is reporting similar issues. IDKWHAT?

Not sure but I've had Bright House for years before moving to Jax and they are great. Wish they were available up here so I wouldn't be stuck with Comcast.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yeah I had no problems with bright house. I love cox internet though. Extremely reliable.

Not sure but I've had Bright House for years before moving to Jax and they are great. Wish they were available up here so I wouldn't be stuck with Comcast.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am 99% sure it's an issue on their end and they are working to resolve it. The tech I spoke with says he is at this complex every single day for the exact same issue. He reports it and they just okay dumb and say well it's good on our end. While he was here he went and had a long conversation with his supervisor about this situation.

Not that it means anything at all. But sprint is apparently doing something in the forums where they check the 5 closest towers to you to see how they're doing on upgrades. Perhaps they have more information now? Anyways, I pm'd a sprint care rep and it took 3 days but I got a response. They said, "Based on your area and the information I have, you should expect to see a huge improvement in coverage in April 2014.". 

Possible b26 launch? I've been wondering why there has been little to no progress in Orlando with b25 sites with the exclusion of sites that are outside of Orlando. Perhaps because they've been focusing on getting those carrier cards installed and are going to  do some type of cluster launch. I'm not getting my hopes up though. 

• Like 1

Not that it means anything at all. But sprint is apparently doing something in the forums where they check the 5 closest towers to you to see how they're doing on upgrades. Perhaps they have more information now? Anyways, I pm'd a sprint care rep and it took 3 days but I got a response. They said, "Based on your area and the information I have, you should expect to see a huge improvement in coverage in April 2014.".

Possible b26 launch? I've been wondering why there has been little to no progress in Orlando with b25 sites with the exclusion of sites that are outside of Orlando. Perhaps because they've been focusing on getting those carrier cards installed and are going to do some type of cluster launch. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Phoenix and (Texas is so big and I've never been so I confuse the cities) Houston I believe were 1x800 smr cluster launches. I put nothing past it happening within Orlando city limits either.

It's been nice with Sprint (let's stay positive) wish the best on the roll out, but I had to leave this past Thursday. Boiled down to getting what worked best in our frequent locations.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Phoenix and (Texas is so big and I've never been so I confuse the cities) Houston I believe were 1x800 smr cluster launches. I put nothing past it happening within Orlando city limits either.

It's been nice with Sprint (let's stay positive) wish the best on the roll out, but I had to leave this past Thursday. Boiled down to getting what worked best in our frequent locations.

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I am still with sprint because of the pricing, the fact that I am in a family plan, and my hopes for b26. And eventually b41 which I know Orlando is going to be flooded with. There are still 2 weeks left of this month. I got time to wait. IT would be awesome if there was a launch before my birthday in april. A nerd gift to myself.

• Like 2

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I am still with sprint because of the pricing, the fact that I am in a family plan, and my hopes for b26. And eventually b41 which I know Orlando is going to be flooded with. There are still 2 weeks left of this month. I got time to wait. IT would be awesome if there was a launch before my birthday in april. A nerd gift to myself.

My birthday is next week- I'm also hoping for a massive B26 acceptance AND a Nexus 5 Spark update for my nerd gift.  :fingers:

• Like 3

Speaking of spark and consistency and what not, is Sprint using Spark to lighten the load on 1900lte or do they plan to eventually go 10x10 nationwide in 1900LTE (where needed first of course) ?

Also. Based in watching the past few updates... It appears that 4g only sites are being concerted to 3G/4g finally. That seems to be consistent with the past few updates.

Has to happen in order for widespread 1x800 deployment. When all the sites in the KS market were finally 3G/4G (well the vast majority), that's when they all went 1x800. 

• Like 1

Has to happen in order for widespread 1x800 deployment. When all the sites in the KS market were finally 3G/4G (well the vast majority), that's when they all went 1x800.

Looks like we might be catching up for an end of March early April launch. 

Not sure if it is just a placebo effect or what, but LTE along alafaya is starting to get better.  the wal greens by science drive has usable internet now

I hate that Walgreens, the pharmacist is such a dick

And yeah, it has improved a lot in the last 6 months or so. But step on UCF campus and it's still horrible unless you can get on B41. Also learned by digging through building permit records that the one and only NV upgraded tower on campus failed inspection back in September, which is why i believe it hasn't been turned on yet. (because no one was there when the inspector showed up)

• Like 1

April. It will be our month. And I noticed the other day while at Valencia east that my service inside the building improved dramatically

Was at chillies today and noticed I had a very USABLE 3g signal inside of chili's, which I am not used too. Very excited. Hoping some big 3G/4g acceptances show up this month and April proves to show some b26 for us. We really want it lol

April. It will be our month. And I noticed the other day while at Valencia east that my service inside the building improved dramatically Was at chillies today and noticed I had a very USABLE 3g signal inside of chili's, which I am not used too. Very excited. Hoping some big 3G/4g acceptances show up this month and April proves to show some b26 for us. We really want it lol Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I'm also looking forward to making calls in my room without them dropping. Considering I have 5 towers within 2 miles of me (one of them across the street!), and can't even place a call sitting next to my window. The struggle is real and it's pathetic to say but 800 is the holy grail that will make communication to my family and friends so much easier. 

here's some perspective on what I put up with on a daily basis in this concrete psuedo dorm/apartment building: 

1x: -100 dBm

eHRPD: -108 dBm

**wait never mind, 1x only -__-

Edit: this complaint is meant to be constructive in nature as I am full aware of the capabilities that this network can and will do to improve the quality of my service with respect to voice and data 

Edited by kyle_4thousand
  • Like 1

Did anyone else have this experience? This morning at 2am, I lost my 4g connection and would only receive 3g. My phone stayed that way while traveling throughout both Orange and Seminole Counties. A 3:30am, I again checked and it still would not go into 4g. During this time I restarted the phone once, but it did not help. Now it is noon, and I see I have working 4g. System test?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else have this experience? This morning at 2am, I lost my 4g connection and would only receive 3g. My phone stayed that way while traveling throughout both Orange and Seminole Counties. A 3:30am, I again checked and it still would not go into 4g. During this time I restarted the phone once, but it did not help. Now it is noon, and I see I have working 4g. System test?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I was on 3G all morning too, but I'm also in an area where coverage is kind of spotty. Didn't think anything of it. But now that you brought it up, maybe they where doing some testing.. Also noticed that my 3G was faster than usual today as well.

• Like 1

Forgot to let you guys know but I caught a whiff of 1x800 while flying over Orlando last night after takeoff. Looks like it has begun

Such a tease. You can only get it while in an airplane. I don't have enough money to fly everywhere! Come on Florida. 3G/4g acceptances should pick up even more based on how many ugly

Purple sites there are.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1396114599024.jpg

Spotted in Port St. Lucie...integrate that B26 baby!! Integrate!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I sure hope each site they're going to and accepting 3g, that they're also installing carrier cards and plan on doing a gigantic launch sometime before...errr April 10th? That would be great. I thought the southern counties of florida were limited to a july or june launch because of that issue with miami.