No taunting is when the coverage map lies and basically says the whole city is covered when its not. Take Sprints coverage map for LTE with a BAG OF SALT! When they launch Orlando I can almost guarantee the same thing is going to happen there where the whole city is supposedly covered when they know only half of the city is covered. 

I can not stream pandora while driving. LOL. It freezes, unless I am on colonial which has an excellent LTE signal. And who...what? me I'm an angel.  :angel:

osreh.jpg  30dgmy0.png

They just are taunting us now. Yeh, that's what theyre doing. Taunting.

No taunting is when the coverage map lies and basically says the whole city is covered when its not. Take Sprints coverage map for LTE with a BAG OF SALT! When they launch Orlando I can almost guarantee the same thing is going to happen there where the whole city is supposedly covered when they know only half of the city is covered. 

Whole city will be covered as far as outdoor coverage goes but it will  be far beyond what your phone will attempt to connect to; unless you have a phone you can force to that band..

• Like 1

Whole city will be covered as far as outdoor coverage far beyond what your phone will attempt to connect to unless you have a phone you can force to that band..

If I can get at least bar of 2 with LTE and be inside I'm completely fine. Just sucks when I go someplace and try to check something, send a message, pretend to be interested in something on my phone so the other person will shut up or go away, and then I can't because no data. Lmao. Oh and driving to unfamiliar places without a decent stream of LTE to Siri could get me in trouble and lost. I don't want to end up on OBT

Posted ImagePosted Image

U sure the iphone is showing 2 bars of LTE and not 1x / 3g signal like most phones?

Most positive! I figured it out though. It's not just the LTE, it's all data over here. Seems to be down after just walking the dog and not being able to send an iMessage at all. Had to forward it as an actual text. The atrocity! LOL

I just saw someone on the cell phone tower at University Blvd & Econlockhatchee Trl between the top and second set of panels with a cable that seemed to be transporting unknown objects to him up there.I also noticed I got 3 bars of unusable LTE on University from Dean to Rouse, and it was 5 bars (still unusable) from Rouse to Alafaya in front of UCF's main entrance. First signs of progress I've seen in a long time.

Also, Sensorly got a major redesign and user-run speed tests are found in very specific locations around town now.

• Like 4

There was a crew working on the tower at Curry Ford and Crystal Lake at around 10:30am today, they were working on the second from the bottom tier of panels, which I believe had 6 bottom ports and cables coming out. Couldn't see any RRU's, but I was driving and didn't get the best look, tomorrow ill pull into the plaza there and get some pics.

There was a crew working on the tower at Curry Ford and Crystal Lake at around 10:30am today, they were working on the second from the bottom tier of panels, which I believe had 6 bottom ports and cables coming out. Couldn't see any RRU's, but I was driving and didn't get the best look, tomorrow ill pull into the plaza there and get some pics.

Now we're talkin. But I didn't think that was a Sprint tower there?

Now we're talkin. But I didn't think that was a Sprint tower there?

I have no idea, just noticed a crew working there up on the tower on panels that from a glance might be Sprint. My primary phone is on Verizon so I can tell you that there is no LTE from them on that site (signal was in the high 90's), so if not Sprint they could be AT&T's or maybe even Clearwire TD-LTE upgrades.

• Like 1

Connected for 20-30 seconds or so? Me too. Then Sprint disappears with it's Houdini service.

LOL nope actually consistent. Unless I go towards the center of my apartment or in my room which is a bunker apparently. Houdini service, I like that lmao

Speed test at the planet fitness on turkey lake and sandlake. Pretty good for only 3 bars.

Hey... so your the other person around here. I work in the area too. I actually started to get LTE inside of the building I work in yesterday.

There are 2 towers that have come online with LTE in that area.

Im thrilled.

@l3x

• Like 2

There seems to be some serious progress going on in the Orlando Market. Over the last week I have seen speed tests go higher and higher. Also more reliable LTE with working data.

Thus far the areas near Universal Studios, Turkey Lake from Sand Lake all the way to Sea World and near the Loop in Kissimmee have all shown improvement.

Im now getting LTE inside my office on Turkey Lake and inside of Best Buy.

Best test done thus far have been:

lbEqFgTl.png Download was great, not so with upload and ping was too high.

yuCXRSWl.png Download was awesome, not so with upload and ping was way too high.

FJCcaYAl.png  If I can have this all day i'd be happy as a kid with a brand new shinny bike...

I have a feeling we will an official Sprint market preeeety soonnnnn....

@l3x

• Like 3

Hey... so your the other person around here. I work in the area too. I actually started to get LTE inside of the building I work in yesterday.

There are 2 towers that have come online with LTE in that area.

Im thrilled.

@l3x

Yeah, I work at universal and go to school at west campus and my closest friend lives in DP so I frequent this area a lot. My house is in the south chase wetherbee/orange ave area.

• Like 1

I have a feeling we will an official Sprint market preeeety soonnnnn....

@l3x

Tehehehehhehee. This is the closest thing that expressed my happiness by that statement, regardless of it's true or not. I was just engulfed with it.

crazy-dance.gif

• Like 1