Haha, I have only played with a Note 2 for a couple minutes. My brother has one on ATT that I got to try, but was hard to determine real world use. 

Terrell, your hands must be huge haha. As an example, I can wrap my middle finger and thumb around my iPhone4S and they only overlap by about a fingernail.

What is the latest return policy for Sprint.. 14 days or 30 days? Thinking I could always try the Note 3 and if I deem it too large, can just return it and jump back to the iPhone.

Edited by sddabrow

Haha, I have only played with a Note 2 for a couple minutes. My brother has one on ATT that I got to try, but was hard to determine real world use. 

Terrell, your hands must be huge haha. As an example, I can wrap my middle finger and thumb around my iPhone4S and they only overlap by about a fingernail.

What is the latest return policy for Sprint.. 14 days or 30 days? Thinking I could always try the Note 3 and if I deem it too large, can just return it and jump back to the iPhone.

Yes my hands are big. Like nba big but also skinny. Use to say I have ET fingers lol. The return policy is 14 days

• Like 2

Stopped by my local sprint store in Lake Mary.. asked about LTE but they said they had no idea (wasn't expecting any different).

Also tried the Note 2.. I think I will be able to manage with the swype texting with one hand. By wrapping my hand around the phone, I was only short by a couple of millimeters... B)

• Like 1

Stopped by my local sprint store in Lake Mary.. asked about LTE but they said they had no idea (wasn't expecting any different).

Also tried the Note 2.. I think I will be able to manage with the swype texting with one hand. By wrapping my hand around the phone, I was only short by a couple of millimeters... B)

Unless the salespeople are avidly reading S4GRU, they tend to be pretty darn clueless about when LTE is coming.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

Unless the salespeople are avidly reading S4GRU, they tend to be pretty darn clueless about when LTE is coming.

Yeah I had no other reason to go in there other than to play with the Note 2.. Thought it was a valid question so they didn't harass me while I tinkered lol.

• Like 1

I can agree with that statement. I went into the Sprint store several days after getting my iPhone 5 and mentioned to them that there is LTE present around my area. They said, o"oh really ....we didn't even know that." As if I expected anything different LOL....

Also, from that frequency sheet that is supported on the 5S...Did I not see 800 on there??

Edited by jamisonshaw125

I can agree with that statement. I went into the Sprint store several days after getting my iPhone 5 and mentioned to them that there is LTE present around my area. They said, o"oh really ....we didn't even know that." As if I expected anything different LOL....

Also, from that frequency sheet that is supported on the 5S...Did I not see 800 on there??

All I see for Sprint are 1900/2100 mhz frequencies, so its not a tri-band

1900 and 800... It's dual band but no 2600!

I'm getting so sick of all the service disruptions this week in the UCF area, I literally have zero data 75 percent of the time and connecting to towers 5+ miles away. It's definitely getting worse as time progresses. I wanna go back to Chicago! Service there was outstanding. Do any of you think calling about this horrible service would make a difference?

• Like 2

I'm getting so sick of all the service disruptions this week in the UCF area, I literally have zero data 75 percent of the time and connecting to towers 5+ miles away. It's definitely getting worse as time progresses. I wanna go back to Chicago! Service there was outstanding. Do any of you think calling about this horrible service would make a difference?

Yes, If you do, I will as well. Send an email to dan@sprint.com and leave them your number and account number. You will be contacted the next day.

Edited by jamisonshaw125