use9erah.jpg9eba7aga.jpg

Look what I just got in the mail! If they took the time to hand write me a note, I feel bad for even considering leaving! Lol

They can send one of those to me to ????. It'll make me feel better about being sucked into Sprint over AT&T when I first got my iphone... Even though I do not regret going with sprint based on their projected future. I really hope SoftBank CEO does some magic to sprints networks like they have over in Japan. Edited by jamisonshaw125
  • Like 1

Posted ImagePosted Image

Look what I just got in the mail! If they took the time to hand write me a note, I feel bad for even considering leaving! Lol

now that's a nice gesture. Feel like about 10 million more customers would be happy to see this

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

My speed test at Alafaya and Lk Underhill this afternoon.

573519156.png

Yup, I can pick it up over there too. But as soon as you get over here on Waterford Lakes Pkwy, HA. Good luck with that. But oddly enough I can pick it up around the lake here. Just no where else

Returned to the site @ City Center and Dunlawton in Port Orange this morning
WesTower Trucks were there, I pulled up and asked(I think it was the same group I annoyed a bit in Ormond) "When will it be online?" while guys up on the tower were yelling down at him and the other guy.. He replied "In less than a week"

Bout time, will fill in a large hole in coverage here(Sprint maps show moderate lte coverage, even though the only way to pick it up is being outdoors and to force LTE only mode)

2013-09-07 10.48.jpg

2013-09-07 11.13.jpg

• Like 5

So there has been no 3G data on the UCF campus since last night. What the heck! I'm seeing a decent connection to 1xRTT and eHRPD but no data. Anyone know what's going on? In the meantime I'll be rocking on the 0001 Verizon PRL lol

Have had poor 3G service all day on I4 and by the Millenia mall.

• Like 1

I HAVEN'T! I want to experience bad data and phone call drops! Bring it if it means new upgrades! Ahh ????

update: moments after typing that I turned off

My wifi and noticed I could not get a data connection at all. Even my iMessage went green.

Edited by jamisonshaw125
  • Like 2

Where in Orlando are you guys?

I am not actually in Orlando, but their market.  I live in Auburndale, FL, but I'm working out of town right now.   My job-site is in Rockledge, and at the end of the day I am staying in Cocoa Beach M-F.    I do not know for what city that was for.

I am not actually in Orlando, but their market. I live in Auburndale, FL, but I'm working out of town right now. My job-site is in Rockledge, and at the end of the day I am staying in Cocoa Beach M-F. I do not know for what city that was for.

You're in the right spot! I have seen good service in the rock ledge cocoa area on i95 in the past.

• Like 1

I hope it doesn't take to long for them to fix it. My phone now loses like 10 percent battery in like 15 minutes when I'm not connected to wifi or on the verizon prl. I know they just upgraded a site on the north side of UCF a few weeks ago with new antennas and RRUs, so hopefully when they resolve it there will be LTE and 1x800 for miles!

You're in the right spot! I have seen good service in the rock ledge cocoa area on i95 in the past.

I have noticed my LTE signal has gotten better.   I do roofing, so I'm over at St. Mary's (near Publix off us1?) doing their roof.   On the roof I usually 4-6mb speeds.   On the ground I would never get LTE signals and the 3G signal was weak, but as of the past 2 weeks I have gotten LTE in areas I didn't previously while on the ground.

• Like 1