That's probably true, though I still enjoy the image of a rusted old Edge tower bursting into flames

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Who doesn't? That means they have to replace it with fresh deliciousness of new towers and panels
  • Like 1

Who doesn't? That means they have to replace it with fresh deliciousness of new towers and panels

Yeah, back when I was really seriously considering T-Mobile, I hoped it would happen to the Edge tower in Ocoee (since that's the only way non 3G towers get upgraded for them)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

IS that a better plan for 3 people? We have a family plan and I have a discount from my AAA card, which I no longer have but they keep discounting me....My bill with insurance for my phone is 77. Everyone elses is like 66...

If your plan works for you now, I wouldn't change anything. For me, it's cheaper for 3 people on Everything Data rather than the new My Way plans.

• Like 1

Got a pretty good signal last week in town.   This was in Auburndale.  

The 4,966 speed was from inside my mothers house, and two under it were from the same location.   The middle one switched to 3G, then back to 4G.

The next 4 under those were while I was in line at Taco Bell in Auburndale (Havendale location).   Pretty awesome speeds. :D

Screenshot_2013-08-24-00-15-53.png

• Like 1

Got a pretty good signal last week in town.   This was in Auburndale.  

The 4,966 speed was from inside my mothers house, and two under it were from the same location.   The middle one switched to 3G, then back to 4G.

The next 4 under those were while I was in line at Taco Bell in Auburndale (Havendale location).   Pretty awesome speeds. :D

Mmmmmm taco bell. Here I am sitting making coffee using my kuerig and I've decided I really want dunkin instead cause they can give me food...Well off to dunkin I go.

• Like 1

Ehh who cares when they officially launch it its just a ceremony

I guess you could say that. I'm just ready for the new interface. It'll be a nice refresh. It's basically out and I've used it and my brother has it so I'm familiar with it. But agreed, a fancy ceremony. With slight chances of a tacky gold phone, a cheap iphone, and a refreshed iphone 5. Yup

I was referring to the lte official launch. U can use the lte before it officially launches and just because it launches doesn't mean its complete so the launch means nothing

In that case I retract my comment. LTE is available, but not as readily available as it would be in a "launched" area. There are some places around here that have me wondering how AT&T and compete once their entire network rollout is completes with the speeds I can get . Should be interesting lol.

Ehh who cares when they officially launch it its just a ceremony

Official launch also means we can open tickets for towers/location where we have LTE signal but no data. That to me is quite important.

@l3x

• Like 2