Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Ok so I did not get a steady 4g signal so I could not do a speed test but I did run sensory while walking my dogs and this is what I got in the 33305 zip code.

See attached sensory link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7vsckthfw8svji/Screenshot_2013-02-10-18-34-09.png

in case no one has noticed http://goo.gl/maps/luIqN

LTE just came online there and it's very high signal

I was able to pull 10mbps down.

Of course, the battery on my LGOG drained about 8 percent in five minutes. And the radio got wicked hot, like 120°F hot.

That's not normal with all the Sprint LTE devices I have. But I don't have the Optimus G. Most of the new LTE devices use battery at the same rate as 3G. Also, if my phone got hot just being connected to LTE, I'd be very concerned.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

That's not normal with all the Sprint LTE devices I have. But I don't have the Optimus G. Most of the new LTE devices use battery at the same rate as 3G. Also, if my phone got hot just being connected to LTE, I'd be very concerned.

the LGOG is very thin and I expect it might be in desparate need of a radio update. Perhaps it was the CPU heating up, which is also cause for concern. The JB update isn't in the can yet and I suspect they're working on fixes for this issue right now.

Jus called sprint about not having any cell service cause I have no signal at all. A weird circle with a dash threw it keeps showing up. They told me there is a couple towers with issues an there a internet issue in my area too. What causes this to happen? High amounts of traffic?

Just noticed a new white pannel on a tower by me. This tower is already being upgraded by tmobile but j noticed a white pannel in betwewn two skinny white pannels. an this pannel was not there 2 weeks ago.

http://db.tt/fHlxIYE2

http://db.tt/e8tuXxx6

The pannel im talken about is right below the cylinder ones at the very top. The one cylinder pannels are verizon if I am not mistaken then there is a rack below that one with a new white pannels which I am hoping is sprint an below that is at&t an below that is tmobiles new pannels. The funny thing about the new white pannel is if u look close u cannot see any ports at the bottom of the pannel for some reason. Can anyone explain that?

http://db.tt/QnBdnZ6B

Thats a pic from 2weeks ago an u can see the pannels is not there. So im hoping the new pannel that I took pictures of is sprint if anyone can chime in thank u in advance

Just noticed a new white pannel on a tower by me. This tower is already being upgraded by tmobile but j noticed a white pannel in betwewn two skinny white pannels. an this pannel was not there 2 weeks ago. http://db.tt/fHlxIYE2 http://db.tt/e8tuXxx6 The pannel im talken about is right below the cylinder ones at the very top. The one cylinder pannels are verizon if I am not mistaken then there is a rack below that one with a new white pannels which I am hoping is sprint an below that is at&t an below that is tmobiles new pannels. The funny thing about the new white pannel is if u look close u cannot see any ports at the bottom of the pannel for some reason. Can anyone explain that? http://db.tt/QnBdnZ6B Thats a pic from 2weeks ago an u can see the pannels is not there. So im hoping the new pannel that I took pictures of is sprint if anyone can chime in thank u in advance

I don't think that is a Sprint panel. Without the connectors and RRUs, pretty sure it's not. I'm going to guess that that is actually T-Mobile... but that's just a guess.

I don't think that is a Sprint panel. Without the connectors and RRUs, pretty sure it's not. I'm going to guess that that is actually T-Mobile... but that's just a guess.

Robert said 2 weeks ago that tmobile was at the bottom. Remember me posting pics about new pannels not too long ago? But I think maybe u right cause i cant see any connectors ethier but I was thinking maybe there is a cover piece? Maye the white pannel on the 2nd to top rack is metro?

Robert said 2 weeks ago that tmobile was at the bottom. Remember me posting pics about new pannels not too long ago? But I think maybe u right cause i cant see any connectors ethier but I was thinking maybe there is a cover piece? Maye the white pannel on the 2nd to top rack is metro?

Ah. I didn't realize that was this tower. Either way, doesn't look like Sprint. Possibly Metro. Don't really know.

Ah. I didn't realize that was this tower. Either way, doesn't look like Sprint. Possibly Metro. Don't really know.

I took the pic from a different angle. But the rack im talken about now is the 2nd rack to the top. The only way im gonna find out for sure is on the way to work tomorrow is stop by an see if there is guys working on the tower. There is still rope attached to the tower.

I think a new tower went online in South Miami. I can now get 4G from about 67th Ave and Miller continuously to a little past 836 after hopping on 826. I've gotten 4G at that intersection before but only very briefly.

I was talkeb to a tower guy again who was worken on the tower by me cause I noticed a newer pannel an his english was bad but I think he said the guy up the tower was doing work for verizon an I said what about sprint. An he said somthin like sprint an soon. His english was bad. But is verizon doing lte upgrades in south florida?

I was talkeb to a tower guy again who was worken on the tower by me cause I noticed a newer pannel an his english was bad but I think he said the guy up the tower was doing work for verizon an I said what about sprint. An he said somthin like sprint an soon. His english was bad. But is verizon doing lte upgrades in south florida?

Verizon only thinly covered most markets with LTE. They are still going back and adding more sites for more density in most urban markets.

Robert

Verizon only thinly covered most markets with LTE. They are still going back and adding more sites for more density in most urban markets.

Robert

Oo ok. Well I got a picture. Is that square looking pannel inbetween the skinny ones right below the cylinder ones verizon??

I cant tell which rack is sprints.

Oo ok. Well I got a picture. Is that square looking pannel inbetween the skinny ones right below the cylinder ones verizon??

I cant tell which rack is sprints.

I can't tell which one is Sprint. There are no panels visible that look like any Sprint legacy panels around here.

The second from the top, middle panel looks like the narrow beam VZW LTE panels used around here. However, it doesn't look like the connections have been made yet.

I can't tell which one is Sprint. There are no panels visible that look like any Sprint legacy panels around here.

The second from the top, middle panel looks like the narrow beam VZW LTE panels used around here. However, it doesn't look like the connections have been made yet.

That pannel is brand new I thought it was sprint at first but relizes there is no ports so it couldnt be sprint. Here is a better pix from a while ago

http://db.tt/QnBdnZ6B

From the maps on this site this is a sprint tower. I could get u the numbers from the network vision maps if u want?.