Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

All I know is that when I am near glades an I-95 I have a full 5 bars of LTE. On the sprint website it shows the tower just to the southeast of the overpass. I know its this tower because on the Network Vision site that is the closest one that says "Data Speed Upgrade"

I was by there today its a tower right by the boca raton high school near the exit ramp on 95. I could not find a street to get to the tower I think the only way is to go through the school parking lot an the gates were locked lol. Also there are pannels on a amtrust bank building by the cheese cake factory near the mall. I have pics of that but none of the pannels look like network vision pannels but I could be wrong maybe both towers are upgraded cause when I was near the cheese cake factory my speeds jumped. Then when I got near the 95 exit ramp next to another tower my speeds jumped again.here are some pics.

http://db.tt/WKl3qaDq

http://db.tt/MHKU64kr

http://db.tt/nhjIHZwR

Thats the amtrust bank pannels.

Here is the tower between 95 an the high school. I didnt get close cause I guess the only way to get near it is to go through the school parking lot an it was locked.

http://db.tt/eEZSO8vI

Hello guys!

Anyone notice any new 4G sightings in Miami? It has been awfully quiet in the past 1-2 weeks. If I remember correctly there was only one 3G/4G tower in the Miami area (Hialeah) and everything else was in the Broward/West Palm area, not exactly Miami. I mean, good for the peeps up north but sucks for us.

Btw, its Friday! :)

Look like Key Biscayne had a permit several months ago. Though work commencement hasn't started. Here's an image of the permit. Last activity was in August if you look through the status.

xh7P7ol.png

Hello guys!

Anyone notice any new 4G sightings in Miami? It has been awfully quiet in the past 1-2 weeks. If I remember correctly there was only one 3G/4G tower in the Miami area (Hialeah) and everything else was in the Broward/West Palm area, not exactly Miami. I mean, good for the peeps up north but sucks for us.

Btw, its Friday! :)

I don't know what you're talking about as Broward hasn't had many new towers at all. Central Broward has had next to nothing. If you look at the map there is a huge blank hole all over central broward with only one tower on Sunset Strip and then the first one starts all the way up in Coral Springs? Arg...

Actually dadeland got a tower going recently. I am sure there will be an explosion of installations in the next few months. I am actually excited for the 3g 800mhz roll out. a Usable signal at work would be nice, but 1900mhz isn't going to penetrate well at my building.

I don't know what you're talking about as Broward hasn't had many new towers at all. Central Broward has had next to nothing. If you look at the map there is a huge blank hole all over central broward with only one tower on Sunset Strip and then the first one starts all the way up in Coral Springs? Arg...

post-2326-0-68606700-1362238570_thumb.jpg

In the latest mini-report which the Miami market was mentioned, in the red box you can see 4 new sites in Broward and in the blue box you can see 3 in Palm Beach, whereas at the bottom is the only site that is actually in Miami. So I was just merely asking the local members if they had noticed any new action in Miami.

Thats what I was talking about.

Btw, are you a member over at DSLR?

Hey can someone please tell me why the 4g in my area has no internet connection every time it's goes over to 4g in my neighborhood the internet cuts out and I try to update my prl and profile and that wont even work.... im in wilton manors fl 33305 the link below shows the areas I have mapped out on sensory

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhikdsfc45dbizs/Screenshot_2013-03-02-18-20-18.png

Could it be?? I got a 4g signal at Pines and Flamingo! The 3g in that area is basically non functional. Thank goodness 4g is there! I noticed it leaving Walmart and I had 4g all the way to the Bed Bath & Beyond.

Im not able to connect to the tower that was recently accepted at Palmetto and SW 88th St (have tried with a Note2 and GS3 for the last 2-3 days cycling airplane mode etc and nothing). I mapped this tower on the Dadeland area as well as going south on US1 up to SW 128th St. Not able to connect to it anymore.

Im not able to connect to the tower that was recently accepted at Palmetto and SW 88th St (have tried with a Note2 and GS3 for the last 2-3 days cycling airplane mode etc and nothing). I mapped this tower on the Dadeland area as well as going south on US1 up to SW 128th St. Not able to connect to it anymore.

The tower on US1 and 147th has been approved for like 5 months and not a peep.

The tower on US1 and 147th has been approved for like 5 months and not a peep.

Robert removed this tower when we told him about it like 2 weeks ago in the "NV Sites Complete Comments" thread. It turned out it was a mistake or something. (look at the map, it doesnt appear as complete anymore)

The tower I was talking about in the above post did emit LTE for days (which I mapped) and now its not working.

Robert removed this tower when we told him about it like 2 weeks ago in the "NV Sites Complete Comments" thread. It turned out it was a mistake or something.

The tower I was talking about in the above post did emit LTE for days (which I mapped) and now its not working.

Well that sucks. It was really near my house. Guess I'll have to continue in the 4g black hole.

Well that sucks. It was really near my house. Guess I'll have to continue in the 4g black hole.

In my opinion its better to know that the tower just hasnt been worked on, what sucked was seeing it as accepted and not being able to connect to it for months.

In my opinion its better to know that the tower just hasnt been worked on, what sucked was seeing it as accepted and not being able to connect to it for months.

That crosses my mind every time I'm at the WalMart near my house. Somewhere in this thread it was mentioned that tower was accepted and even on one point but I've never seen 4g there.

Has anyone been having problems with their devices constantly changing from 3G to O during peek hours; 6PM - 10PM? I've notice this happening more often in the last past few weeks. Is this due to a lack of EVDO carriers?

I've been getting frustrated for a while because i would pick up 4g about a mile away from where I live here in sunrise and it would drop to 3g at 100kps average But I guess they just flipped the switch on a tower because I now have 4g at my house and here's the proof ...

My speed tests.

post-12037-0-01308100-1362890559_thumb.png

post-12037-0-06975900-1362890644_thumb.png

Edited by derf

I've been getting frustrated for a while because i would pick up 4g about a mile away from where I live here in sunrise and it would drop to 3g at 100kps average But I guess they just flipped the switch on a tower because I now have 4g at my house and here's the proof ...

My speed tests.

Where in Sunrise are you located?

My speed tests.

I feel your pain my 3g is 40kbps down 100up and 4g flicks over when I walk my dogs and it has no internet I'm in Wilton Manors off of Dixie Highway in between Oakland Park Boulevard Sunrise

On Oakland and hiatus. Right by the alsaints church

Okay that means maybe your LTE signal may be coming directly from the Regions Bank by Nob Hill. I'll check it out on my way to work tomorrow morning.

Okay that means maybe your LTE signal may be coming directly from the Regions Bank by Nob Hill. I'll check it out on my way to work tomorrow morning.

Drove by it to see if that's where it was coming from and sure enough I had constant full bars and super fast speeds .... I'm so happy 4g is finally on by my house.

• Like 1

I just noticed the tower on 441 and glades is about to have work done again to it cause there is a rope attached to the tower. The first two time the tower was being worked on was for tmobile and verizon. I hope the third time is the charm an its sprint working on this tower next. The bad thing is i lost my gs3 i guess i have really bad luck if i dont have my gs3 an the tower up the street gets upgraded