Keep a Word, Drop a Word...now on Sprint 4G Rollout Updates

Altie

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Use cloud features or backup files first before updating with this firmware.  I updated my S24 Ultra with this update.  T-Mobile and Verizon network esims worked fine.  Dish Rainbow sim appeared to work fine.  Right after that, when I rebooted to another non-public test esim which previously worked fine, I got the Samsung Welcome screen.
    • July security update is available 
    • 431.39 MB July security update now downloading on S24+ unlocked. 
    • https://www.androidauthority.com/t-mobile-sales-tactics-employee-interview-3460125/   From the "Uncarrier" to Carrier....
    • Another SCP beta is rolling out now, with some bugfixes as usual but also some fun new options to test: Non-standalone 5G-NR cells can now display Site Notes. This feature works in the same manner as how neighbor cell notes are displayed, requiring a PCI and your device's location. This option is enabled by default. As is the case with neighbor cell notes, you cannot edit NSA site notes directly unless there is an NCI being reported (which I have never seen); it uses the previously recorded standalone log entries. Like neighbor notes, if a cell has been previously logged but there is no note, you will see the distance information only.   Logging cells that are not reporting a valid PLMN is now possible. This option is disabled by default, but if you enable it along with two other options (log sites with missing GCI/NCI and to log sites with missing TAC), you should begin logging most NSA 5G-NR cells. A PCI is needed at a minimum, which is not always reported depending on your device and network factors. ("Sites" will be renamed to "cells" on the Preferences menu in the next update.)   Users can enable an option to display LTE cells above 5G-NR cells in the app if they choose to do so. This option is disabled by default. Should help improve the readability of your screen if you have NSA 5G-NR cells constantly appearing/disappearing. Please give these options a try and let me know if you notice any issues.. thanks!