Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

What's weird is my disconnected Evo LTE seems to be able to hold a 1x800 signal reliably right now where my Nexus is going in and out.

I am thinking triband may have a more stable connection by going into 3G only mode.

Edit: Confirmed

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

atyvuteg.jpg

Yeah, it's back. This is B25 right now. I've never seen it this fast on this site/sector.

You might've just got lucky and got that speedtest off before others in the area connected.  I imagine every phone that didn't have LTE is pulling and syncing data right now lol.

You might've just got lucky and got that speedtest off before others in the area connected. I imagine every phone that didn't have LTE is pulling and syncing data right now lol.

I thought about that and almost put that in my post, but it is still consistently fast.

• Like 1

I was wondering in Jacksonville where I can find B41 coverage for my Galaxy 5???    I have been getting consistent B25 and B26 but wanted to see if my phone could connect to that band and how....

Thanks

I was wondering in Jacksonville where I can find B41 coverage for my Galaxy 5??? I have been getting consistent B25 and B26 but wanted to see if my phone could connect to that band and how....

Thanks

You should be able to pick it up all around town. I believe they converted almost all the clear wimax sites.

Wasn't limited to Nexus devices.

This I know. There was someone in the MO thread that was saying he wasn't having issues so just was trying to get some people's input from your market.