Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

G2 513 1*800 at my house in Ocala!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My god that area needs it. Let me know if you find it on the Belleview tower.

They finished the belleview area and summer field a week ago. Only the tower at lake weir needs its backhaul and that area will be complete

My god that area needs it. Let me know if you find it on the Belleview tower.

They finished the belleview area and summer field a week ago. Only the tower at lake weir needs its backhaul and that area will be complete

No way, the Belleview tower has 1x800?

Anybody have any serious data and voice issue today?

My wife and my iPhone's both have had terrible LTE data where we normally would have excellent data and have both experience a ton of dropped calls from opposite ends of the city. Both of our iPhones are almost dead and we've barely used them today. Normally, they would last all day, even when heavily used.

My signal has been all over the place and I work right next to a NV site. Maybe their testing 1x800 and LTE800?

My wife and I have been experiencing a lot of failed texts, calls taking a long time to connect, missed calls and data connection issues off and on for the past couple of weeks here. It is normally extremely solid over most of St Augustine, but it's been brutal the last week. Places I used to have 2-3 bars LTE I am on 1xRTT, dropping to EVDO the with data timeouts, static on calls, etc. Hopefully this is just a temporary prelude to an amazing cluster launch for 1x800 and band 26. We especially need it along the highway here.

• Like 1

Well life is a bitch. Get a G2 and miss out on band 26, get a nexus and miss out on stable band 41. Give us a break lol

Life has been great with a N5 on the .15 radio. Seems like all the eCSFB issues have been resolved in Orlando right now so this phone is showing its true potential.

• Like 1

Life has been great with a N5 on the .15 radio. Seems like all the eCSFB issues have been resolved in Orlando right now so this phone is showing its true potential.

Seems like that's the radio that I'm going to have to you also. I've been using .17 all day and it doesn't compare to. 15

I am in Kissimmee right now. Band 26 and band 41 is literally everywhere from about 10 miles east of Orlando all the way through Kissimmee. I've only seen band 25 once and haven't lost LTE at all. I just keep watching the engineering screen switch back and forth with no hiccups.

Oh, and it is awesome having 4 bars of LTE in the middle of Kissimmee in a huge tourist mecca when my coworker with AT&T is going on about how his phone doesn't have a signal. I told him "Don't worry, I'll GPS it for you, it's a good thing I am on Sprint."

• Like 3

Haven't hit B26 on my G2 at all today. Been going north along San Jose near the i95 exit.

Do I need to go LTE only mode? Sounds like I may be limited since KitKat update broke that functionality.

Sent from my LG-LS980