Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

How were your speeds? Mine were really good, even with -110 to -114dBm whilst in-building, all through the town centre. Obviously, outside I was seeing a much better airlink and of course, faster speeds. Not bad, considering how bad EVDO is/was in this area. Band 41 is going to get swallowed up in this area unless they add another site on the north side of the Town Centre. LTE 800 will do wonders, though.

I didn't do any speed tests but everything I needed to do that involved mobile data actually worked.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've been keeping an eye on that site as well. It will go a long way towards improving service for a good chunk of the Avenues area.

The Wife and I were having Dinner Saturday Night at Bucca and I can't agree with you guys more, the Avenues Mall area needs some attention.

• Like 2

The Wife and I were having Dinner Saturday Night at Bucca and I can't agree with you guys more, the Avenues Mall area needs some attention.

You ask and you shall receive!

The Bank of America tower by the Avenues Mall is now broadcasting LTE as of a few mins ago.

• Like 3

That is fantastic. Jacksonville is making some good progress.

Next, Orlando? My service has went from okay the past month to horrible lol. I am just hoping that means magical things are coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I noticed on a few of the new ericsson sites in my area that the panels have changed. The oval shaped ones are flat square ones that look kind of like verizon except the verizon panels have a line or split in the middle of the panels. Are they using new equipment????

So I noticed on a few of the new ericsson sites in my area that the panels have changed. The oval shaped ones are flat square ones that look kind of like verizon except the verizon panels have a line or split in the middle of the panels. Are they using new equipment????

Can you snag a pic tomorrow?

Triband in Jax. I almost thought it'd never happen. I hope this means that Ericsson is on schedule to launch band 26 according to what the premier map says.

That's correct Spence. Those channels are Band 25. And the Band 41 channel is a null value. Some more Samsung LTE 'EnginERRing.' Not a confirmation of Band 26, yet.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I found a site on Brannan-Field Road across from the Oak leaf High school that has NV panels installed over the weekend for those of you in that area. An extra layer of coverage for all the homes in that area.

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1