Possible solution to Sense restarts/crashes on Evo LTE

Odell

Keep in mind this will probably make multitasking even worse. Without stuff running in the background you will have to restart each app every time you launch it.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(

From my reading it's telling you to uncheck "destroy all" so that processes will remain running. Some folks had the option checked so that Sense was shutting down whenever they left the home screen. Unchecking the option should make multitasking better for those who had it checked.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

From my reading it's telling you to uncheck "destroy all" so that processes will remain running. Some folks had the option checked so that Sense was shutting down whenever they left the home screen. Unchecking the option should make multitasking better for those who had it checked.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

Gotcha, I guess I read it wrong.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Calvin200
      My Evo LTE does not get 3G without having the upper back cover of the phone off.   How does that work?
    • By Terrell352
      One of my two contracts are about to end November 6 and the other in May. I have three options and am having a really hard time deciding on the best decision so I decided to ask my S4GRU brethren for advice. Option 1 is to just keep my EVO 4G LTE until next year when all  of the new April-June phones arrive but I don't like this option because the terrible LTE reception and the fact that Sprints LTE roll out is going a little slow for my tastes. Option 2 would be "if" the Nexus 5 has Tri-band LTE I could sell my Evo for 150 if I'm lucky and pony up the rest of the money while not having to renew my contracts so if I get tired of waiting for Sprints network to come to life I can jump ship to T-mobiles pre paid $70 plan and test there network to see if its better than Sprint's network all while not taking a financial hit or I can keep the Nexus 5 as my tri band Sprint device until next years phones come out and keep both phones. Option 3 is if I get the G2 on best buy pre order for $100 with the $50 gift card which I will use to buy the quick case. I will also get the benefit of getting to keep my Evo LTE so another 2 phone benefit option is nice. Any suggestions 
    • By MacinJosh
      Today PRL 51095 was pushed to iPhone 5 on Sprint. Anyone with a LTE world phone also get the same PRL file?

Not sure what is different yet. If I knew how to extract the PRL from my phone I would gladly send the file to digiblur for analysis.
    • By kckid
      Here is a list of what the author says are bugs in Jelly Bean on the EVO LTE.

"most of the issues have been Sprint’s."

"There are rumors coming up from the stores than an update is coming soon to fix many of the bugs, but as far as I know there’s no official timeframe on that and that leaves many non-root users out for weeks with buggy equipment"

http://www.pocketabl...evo-4g-lte.html
    • By kckid
      Full Jelly Bean RUU update to 3.15.651.16 now available for HTC EVO 4G LTE

http://www.pocketables.com/2012/12/full-jelly-bean-ruu-update-to-3-15-651-16-now-available-for-htc-evo-4g-lte.html
    • Great job on your analysis of small cells versus the 3.45GHZ and the population coverage requirements. I wonder if the fcc is stalling because they may address the key limitation of of 2.5: the convoluted frequencies. Not sure how they would get there, but it would be better public policy if you could actually use a single license in current times, ie 5, 10 or 20MHz. Of course they could also go in more of a nonprofit or small business direction. But most likely they will keep it as planned given how messy the transition would be. In many/most metro areas BRS/EBS is fully licensed. Would be nice if they put pressure on the squatters.
    • I didn't actually look at the buildout requirements before making that comment - they're definitely going to have to deploy on macro sites if they want to hit the buildout requirements. PEA001 has a population of 25,237,061, of which they will have to hit 45% in 4 years (11,356,677) and 80% in 8 years (20,189,649). If they were to cover the entirely, all five boroughs, of NYC using only small cells (something I'd say is impossible considering their current small cell density), they'd only be covering 32% of the population in the PEA. And this is with spectrum that only adds 300Mb/s per sector and will likely have only 50% the range of their current n41 equipment. Doesn't really seem worth it to me. I'm of the opinion that they're looking to hedge their bets in further EBS/BRS acquisition. 
    • These strand mounts also are deployed with Band 46 (LAA), in my experience. I have yet to encounter a strand mount with exclusively 2/66. 
    • Bought a esim "sim" card a few weeks ago that operates in all of my more current phones according to its app. It arrived a couple of weeks early from Berlin.  Now if my MVNOs would get moving and support more than iPhones and rarely Pixels so I can test this thing. https://esim.me The only item really troubling so far is reviews in google play store keep getting deleted, even 5 star ones.
    • Still waiting impatiently for my T-Mobile security update.