Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Service went kaput on the east side of Visalia at the tower in back of Visalia Buick/gmc. Looked as I drove by on the freeway, but didn't look like they were working on anything. I can't for the life of me figure out what happened. All other towers I'm connected to are working just fine in Visalia. ?? Maybe they will be working on it today? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

On the plus side, I found a permit for the tower on woodland at walnut for Sprint. Looks like it was dated 4/26! I'm a happy camper now. Work should start next month in Visalia!

On the plus side, I found a permit for the tower on woodland at walnut for Sprint. Looks like it was dated 4/26! I'm a happy camper now. Work should start next month in Visalia!

Heh... *looks at merced county, fresno county, & tulare county building divisions pages*... 

Heh... *looks at merced county, fresno county, & tulare county building divisions pages*...

Tulare County's building permit page kept throwing errors at me today. Of course, I don't know all the parcel numbers for the Sprint towers outside the city of Visalia. :(

Tulare County's building permit page kept throwing errors at me today. Of course, I don't know all the parcel numbers for the Sprint towers outside the city of Visalia. :(

Use the GIS parcel viewers. That's the method I use for county permit searches.

Use the GIS parcel viewers. That's the method I use for county permit searches.

Up until today I didn't even know the city of Visalia had a GIS map. When I get home from work I will do more searching for city permits. I'm excited!

I see that the tower at 1401 Caldwell in Visalia had a Sprint permit filed on 4/26/13. The description contains the magic words:

INSTALL 2 NEW EQUIP. CABINETS, 3 NEW PANEL ANTENNAS, AND MISC EQUIP.

Yeah buddy. One of my clients is directly beneath that tower.

Here is the official status of permits for the 4 Visalia towers. 1401 w Caldwell is approved, not issued. 5600 w Tulare and 1919 S Woodland are listed as CR, which I assume is some kind of review status. And 1015 E Acequia, which I previously thought was the tower behind Visalia Buick/GMC, is issued, and service went dead on that tower Friday at 12:30 pm. It was still dead at 5:30pm.

• Like 1

Killer. How did you find those filings?

:ninja:  One of the many perks of Sponsorship. I zoomed into the closest I could on the site map for this market, and then I found the coordinating parcel on the Visalia GIS map, and then found the building permit on the city of Visalia permit page. The contact is the same for all 4 towers. Name is Lisa, and 3 of them have Sprint in the name alongside Lisa's. Now if Tulare County's online permit page would work properly, I could get more for Tulare County. I will start searching the other cities in the county and see what I can find. :D

City of Visalia doesn't give you the ability to enter parcel numbers. The GIS maps give parcel and address number.

Both pages for Tulare county are throwing errors.

Tulare County permit page is always throwing this error.

Application Server / Communication Error The Application Server requested is not responding.

Very clever, people. Here's the only one I've located so far for clovis, and I'm not sure it's even for Sprint.

jyoMdDg.png

Thats Sprint and get rid of the link. Sponsor info.

Tim Page also does applications for upper central valley sites as well. 

Cough Cough... time to start your own permit maps cough cough

• Like 1

Thats Sprint and get rid of the link. Sponsor info.

Tim Page also does applications for upper central valley sites as well. 

Cough Cough... time to start your own permit maps cough cough

I already have the Visalia sites on a spreadsheet. I think we can build a joint effort spreadsheet, and I'll host the map through Batchgeo.

Also, you need to edit the quote and redact the site ID link in your post. :)

Should I get rid of the address in the pic, too?

No, the address is fine. That's public information. Anyone can get that. Just the site ID number.

Here is the link to the Permit map for the Lower Central Valley thread. If you are not a sponsor, and would like to view the map, please consider giving a donation to the cause. At the bottom of the original post is a link to the spreadsheet the map is based off of, and all who click it can contribute to the building of the map. I will try to update the map every night, but only if there are new permits added to it.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4024-lower-central-valley-network-vision-permit-map/

For those that aren't Sponsors, but would like to become Sponsors, please see this page here.

lcv%20map.jpg

Very clever, people. Here's the only one I've located so far for clovis, and I'm not sure it's even for Sprint.

jyoMdDg.png

I added your permit find to the spreadsheet, and will update the map tonight. Thanks! If you find anymore, please feel free to add them.