Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Yeah, I wouldn't get too excited. Maybe it's a safer bet that the Kings will make it to the playoffs before we see consistent (ie usable) LTE. My phone flashed LTE for very short periods, sometimes I'm able to run a sensorly test, usually I fumble too much. It shows most when I wake my phone. It's been shy the last couple days, or more likely I've not been paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if the queens won every single game from now on, they wouldn't get a seed.

2 New 4G accepted sites 

-- 1 center of Tracy, CA - 11th & MacArthur dr

-- 1 south of Tracy, CA on the intersect of Interstate 5 & Interstate 580

Also a number of 3G accepts going east on Hwy 50 towards South Lake tahoe just east of Camino, CA stretching almost all the way to SLT.

Exact locations available to sponsors 

2 New 4G accepted sites 

-- 1 center of Tracy, CA - 11th & MacArthur dr

-- 1 south of Tracy, CA on the intersect of Interstate 5 & Interstate 580

Also a number of 3G accepts going east on Hwy 50 towards South Lake tahoe just east of Camino, CA stretching almost all the way to SLT.

Exact locations available to sponsors 

Hey where do I go to donate?

I just seen work being done on the tower off of hazel and cherry and I'm pretty sure it was sprint.

Get some pics of you think it is so we can all see and determine if it is.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Is there any reports for the Rocklin area? my 3G in the area has gone from passable to downright horrid over the last few days.

Is there any reports for the Rocklin area? my 3G in the area has gone from passable to downright horrid over the last few days.

Not so much. Rocklin is an information blackhole for us. I can't check permits so the only way Is for a sponsor to check their local sites out.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Not so much. Rocklin is an information blackhole for us. I can't check permits so the only way Is for a sponsor to check their local sites out.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hey would it be possible to find out permit applications or progress at the county office for Rocklin?

Hey would it be possible to find out permit applications or progress at the county office for Rocklin?

Gotta visit the city of Rocklin office iirc. Player County is not responsible for that area.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Gotta visit the city of Rocklin office iirc. Player County is not responsible for that area.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I was asking cause I apple for building permits often and I go to the Rocklin city office very often, and next time I'll be there maybe I'll ask

Rocklin and Loomis I feel wont get 4G till 2017, if ever..

Weird since they do have a college with the tower right on top of the Library here...

Rocklin and Loomis I feel wont get 4G till 2017, if ever..

Weird since they do have a college with the tower right on top of the Library here...

It will come this year, college town or not. The only thing Sprint prioritizes is whether a tower is ready for work or not. If it's ready, upgrades are done. If it's not, it waits. 

Additionally, the whole cluster in your area has to be ready before they fire anything up, so that adds to the wait as well.