Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

• Upper Central Valley - 17 updates (2 3G, 3 CDMA 800, 11 LTE, 1 new 3G site)

-- El Dorado Hills cluster is fully fired up and plenty of 4G LTE to be found.

-- 1 New LTE site in Pollock Pines, CA

-- 1 New LTE site in Strawberry, El Dorado County, California

-- 2 New LTE sites in Cameron, CA

-- 1 New LTE site in El Dorado Hills, CA

-- 1 New LTE site NE of El Dorado Hills off Arroyo Vista Way

-- 2 New LTE sites in Modesto, CA (16/18 or 88.89% of sites now have LTE)

-- 1 New LTE site in Tracy, CA  (3/4 sites or 75% of sites now have LTE)

-- 1 New LTE site east of Marysville, CA that serves Beale AFB

-- 1 New LTE site in Meridian, CA

-- 2 new LTE sites along Hwy 50 to South lake Tahoe

Exact locations available to sponsors 

Quick question...I'm here in the Sacramento area, just started Sprint service around Thanksgiving. Full bars everywhere (well, mostly)_ and same with internet. Past few weeks we've noticed when making calls, there is nothing after dialing for up to 30 seconds, then we hear the ring on the other end. Is the area NV upgrades doing something here?

Quick question...I'm here in the Sacramento area, just started Sprint service around Thanksgiving. Full bars everywhere (well, mostly)_ and same with internet. Past few weeks we've noticed when making calls, there is nothing after dialing for up to 30 seconds, then we hear the ring on the other end. Is the area NV upgrades doing something here?

Turn off google voice integration. 

I took these today on my way home from work.The first one is the tower on the freeway across from the mall.As you can see someone was working on it.The second one is from the tower on N.Dakota.I don"t know if it's the sprint tower or not.Sorry for the quality of the pics.I had to resize them so i could upload them.

20140319_1635191.jpg

20140319_1652441.jpg

I took these today on my way home from work.The first one is the tower on the freeway across from the mall.As you can see someone was working on it.The second one is from the tower on N.Dakota.I don"t know if it's the sprint tower or not.Sorry for the quality of the pics.I had to resize them so i could upload them.

Upload the full res image to imagr, photobucket, or dropbox so we can see! :D

I

I'm sorry but i have no idea how to do that.

Never used a photo share site before? Well ok, here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3767-adding-images-to-posts-imgur-links/

That link shows how to use Imgur, personally I use Dropbox, and have used photobucket. 

It's pretty simple, just go to imgur.com , Dropbox.com , or photobucket.com and they'll walk you through it too.

I have drop box and put the pics in the dropbox folder.How do i put them on here.Sorry for the inconvenience. 

If you have a public folder, put them in there, then you can right click and grab the public link and embed it here. That's what I do. 

It's no problem, I'm just always surprised when I run into someone who hasn't done that haha.

2014-03-19_23-47-41.png

first one is Sprints...

p.s. you have access to my map which has exact parcel addresses so you shouldn't be confused on which tower is which considering the Sprint colocated one is on the land of the bubble point. 

Hmm does it take some time to connect to spark or does it do it rite away?

Just put it to LTE only mode. If there is a connection available then it will connect to it. If not then it will not. 

Just put it to LTE only mode. If there is a connection available then it will connect to it. If not then it will not.

Would be it better to get a Nexus 5 now or wait for the iPhone 6?

Would be it better to get a Nexus 5 now or wait for the iPhone 6?

With a Nexus 5 you can hop onto a MVNO while you wait for the network upgrades to go live and not get locked to anything while having top end specs and one of the best radios ever. The iphone 6 is an unknown and won't go on sale until at least september / october where everyone will be looking more towards the 2014 nexus 5.