Gab2012

Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

99lWrM.png

Is that B25?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Ran a speed test last night.... i was standing in the middle of the Plaza Colon and checked and was running on B41.... but imeager to know when will theyupgrade the other towers in mayagüez...

post-3222-0-08316700-1490813509_thumb.png

• Like 2

Huge difference at my house with a tmobile phone.. also voice over lte

post-61718-149081911143_thumb.png

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Huge difference at my house with a tmobile phone.. also voice over lte

attachicon.gif Screenshot_20170329-161510.png

Once Sprint uses Mobile spectrum and, channel widens B25 will improve. I will say Sprint is taking too long on B41 there.

I hope band 25 get 15mhz, band 13 to 10 mhz and b41 in most areas

• Like 1

I hope band 25 get 15mhz, band 13 to 10 mhz and b41 in most areas

I wonder how much spectrum had before all this? Meaning I wonder if it would be enough for 20x20??

So band 41 is only in mayaguez ?

No.Most of the metro area, parts of caguas one site in ponce, one in yauco and one in mayaguez as far as i know.

Near Selectos Mayaguez LTE plus

How's the speed there?

B41 Right now in front of Centro Medico... dont know which antenna though

post-3222-0-39531100-1490892294_thumb.png

B41 Right now in front of Centro Medico... dont know which antenna though

I think there's an antenna in top of the front building (Emporium)

b41 is live at town, I also got b41 in Los Gapos, EL Litoral, Villas Centroamericanas. Yesterday I was at the Mall and I noticed a few guys working at the top of the tower near the Mall also I noticed one guy at the tower that is located near Western Plaza near the Ford dealer

b41 is live at town, I also got b41 in Los Gapos, EL Litoral, Villas Centroamericanas. Yesterday I was at the Mall and I noticed a few guys working at the top of the tower near the Mall also I noticed one guy at the tower that is located near Western Plaza near the Ford dealer

Speeds are faster right??

Speeds are faster right??

Yeah.They need to improve a lot the network. I spend most of my time in Aguada and the speed sucks. I have my phone on 3G only because LTE here is worst. Now 0.09mb 

Yeah.They need to improve a lot the network. I spend most of my time in Aguada and the speed sucks. I have my phone on 3G only because LTE here is worst. Now 0.09mb

Yea, here in aguada (at my home) speeds are between 0.05-1.2mb with my iphone 7 plus from sprint

But... with my girlfriend's iphone 7 plus from tmobile speeds are from 18mb-40mb at my house

IMG_0030.png

image upload

Edited by gerardopr91

Yea, here in aguada (at my home) speeds are between 0.05-1.2mb with my iphone 7 plus from sprint

But... with my girlfriend's iphone 7 plus from tmobile speeds are from 18mb-40mb at my house

I wonder what att speeds are like to?

I saw a person working today in top of the tower near Aguada's "cementerio" I dont know if that's a Sprint cell

Edited by gerardopr91

I saw a person working today in top of the tower near Aguada's "cementerio" I dont know if that's a Sprint cell

There is a Sprint tower about 1000 feet west of the "Cementerio Los Rosales", providing that's the Cemetary you speak of.  Its actually about 125 feet behind Locho's Cafe.

There is a Sprint tower about 1000 feet west of the "Cementerio Los Rosales", providing that's the Cemetary you speak of.  Its actually about 125 feet behind Locho's Cafe.

Yes, that's the place I saw the person... let's see what happens lol

• Like 1

I was driving on 107 to #2 towards plaza feran. I opened signal check for the hell of it and picked up B41 for a second. I think it was from the Aguadilla mall tower. So it seems the west is finally getting upgrades.

b151d3b6332d081f9b3d4b459d6740de.jpg

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No band 41 at western plaza nor the mayaguez mall.It seems they are just testing

Tengen31, on 31 Mar 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

I wonder what att speeds are like to?

Well I'm about 40 miles to your east here on st. thomas and att speeds averages around 15mb to 40mb down so I can only assume that att in PR should at least be comparable since st thomas is like living in the stone age when it comes to technology.

Well I'm about 40 miles to your east here on st. thomas and att speeds averages around 15mb to 40mb down so I can only assume that att in PR should at least be comparable since st thomas is like living in the stone age when it comes to technology.

Didn't realize Minnesota and St. Thomas were so close together!

:rasp: