Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Thank you that worked perfectly! I even got my upgrade fee lowered to $99 since that's what it would have costed to cancel my service completely.

All I need to do I'd go out to best buy and get a new free phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I need to call and see how much they'll charge for my wife's phone. Got her galaxy s3 last December and online shows $250. Convinced her away from the Note 3 for the LG G2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to get her the LG G2 this afternoon. What do I need to do first to explore/help. I believe that it will be the first Jeff County g2 on the thread.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

In lilg's signature (on the full site), theres links to maps with the locations of towers that we need Hex and 3-digit confirmation. It looks like stlman is able to get both with signalcheck on his G2.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

In lilg's signature (on the full site), theres links to maps with the locations of towers that we need Hex and 3-digit confirmation. It looks like stlman is able to get both with signalcheck on his G2.

I'm always on tapatalk on the htc one or the stupid iPad lol

I'm always on tapatalk on the htc one or the stupid iPad lol

Go to the sponsor thread and go to the very first page. You don't see the map but you can see a link in the very first post that will allow you to put up the map in your browser.

Go to the sponsor thread and go to the very first page. You don't see the map but you can see a link in the very first post that will allow you to put up the map in your browser.

I've been doing that already with my htc one and I have a deactivated Samsung victory I know I need to enable the other bands and set priority on the g2. Anything else

How do I get the hex or 3-digit to display in SignalCheck? I can get the 3-digit in the LTE Engineering screen just fine.

(This is not a new site)

Unfortunately, Mike (the Signal Check guy) hasn't been able to get Samsung's devices to cooperate. Right now, if you want to see GCI (hex) or PCI (three digit) you'll need a LG, HTC or Nexus device. 

I am without a laptop again. So typing on here is going to be at a minimum until my new keyboard comes in. Hopefully Wednesday.

Shoulda ordered it from one of these bad boys

primeair.jpg

Haha, the 30-minute delivery system won't be ready for a few more years but the future is looking pretty cool!

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/12/01/amazon-prime-air-drones/

• Like 1

I am without a laptop again. So typing on here is going to be at a minimum until my new keyboard comes in. Hopefully Wednesday.

Too bad you don't have a USB one to plug in to hold you over. Or maybe you got a stuck key, that wouldn't help then.

Too bad you don't have a USB one to plug in to hold you over. Or maybe you got a stuck key, that wouldn't help then.

I do have one. But its very akward. Had soda cup on the my coffee table and my wife threw something to me and it landed inside the cup knocking it over onto my keyboard. Pulled out the keyboard and sat it out overnight to dry but it was too sticky and the matrix is screwed. $12 for new keyboard.

Better than what happened to my buddy a few years back, she threw the laptop at him. Broke his glasses. That was old wife, he on new wife last couple of years. Water may have helped like you say. I made the mistake one time of using alcohol to try and clean one. Took the ink conductive traces off.

Anyway glad its only $12. I would have bet a lot more. 

Going to get her the LG G2 this afternoon. What do I need to do first to explore/help. I believe that it will be the first Jeff County g2 on the thread.

Never mind she hated the camera and video pixelization on the g2 I wonder if it was a bad unit so she had me take. It back. Wound up getting a note 3 for her with amazon upgrade price of 199.

Never mind she hated the camera and video pixelization on the g2 I wonder if it was a bad unit so she had me take. It back. Wound up getting a note 3 for her with amazon upgrade price of 199.

Man I love the camera on this thing. Yea I can see what she means but the quality of the picture is amazing.

Man I love the camera on this thing. Yea I can see what she means but the quality of the picture is amazing.

I almost went with the G2 because the camera is the one thing that gives it an edge over the S4. But then I realized that stupid button on the back meant I wouldn't be able to have a case that includes storage for credit cards...and unfortunately those get used a lot more often than my camera.

The pictures she took were blurry and YouTube videos looked like crap the screen was real crisp any other time so not sure what was up with that

The pictures she took were blurry and YouTube videos looked like crap the screen was real crisp any other time so not sure what was up with that

Not sure what happened to the camera on yours. I took a picture at night at steinberg and it came out crystal clear. Also I recorded a video of my son at school dancing and it was amazing as well. I have my camera set for W10M 4160x2340 (16:9)

Should have rinsed it out with water before letting it dry.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

At my previous job we used to take the keyboards on the warehouse computers out to the wash rack. Hang them up by the cord and blast them with the pressure washer on low power. Cleaned them right up. They were your standard run of the mill keyboards. Just shake the water out and let them dry for a day or two. I only remember once or twice that it killed the keyboard out of the hundreds of times I did it.

• Like 1

At my previous job we used to take the keyboards on the warehouse computers out to the wash rack. Hang them up by the cord and blast them with the pressure washer on low power. Cleaned them right up. They were your standard run of the mill keyboards. Just shake the water out and let them dry for a day or two. I only remember once or twice that it killed the keyboard out of the hundreds of times I did it.

I doubt that would work on a laptop keyboard.

I read of someone who swears best bet it to run them through the dishwasher with no soap. Never tried it but if its junk already...

They even said they do it when its working when it just needs cleaned up.