Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

So again, what is the big deal about 1x800?

Nearly doubles (sometimes more than doubles) the range of each site. Instead of carrying a signal for 8-10 miles from a site, people are picking up signals 20-30 miles from a site. Also increasing in-building coverage, putting Sprint on par with Verzion on coverage (where Sprint has coverage). Right now this is for voice and text only, but LTE will be added on 800 as well in the near future.

• Like 1

So, just a question, what is different about shelter sites? Also do you know of any other sites that are awaiting integration?

The shelter sites are the ones that used to run iDEN. The cabinets are smaller but have the same guts.

10046872895_fac2095b2e_b.jpg
  • Like 3

According to information that I have just received, there is 1x800 on air(at some sites) in the following areas:

Joplin

Jefferson City

Springfield

Rolla

St. Louis Metro/Metro East(.5%)

Other Counties(Don't know what this means, but 12%)

Please be on the lookout with signalcheck for 1x800

Find that 800 tower & I'll grab the id with my iPhone.

I can't wait to see good reception in my office...in valleys around Upper Alton...Between 64 and Carbondale on IL 127. And in general be able to use the PHONE and not drop a call pretty much ever.

Between 64 and 127 is a heck of a gap even for 800 MHz, unless Sprint shocks me completely and adds a site in Pinckneyville.

Between 64 and 127 is a heck of a gap even for 800 MHz, unless Sprint shocks me completely and adds a site in Pinckneyville.

For some reason I thought there was one site somewhere between Nashville and Murphysboro....i guess i was wrong. Anyways...the sites on I-57 could possibly reach that far and the site in Murphysboro could help out too....*crosses fingers*.... that stretch is horrible on Sprint. 

For some reason I thought there was one site somewhere between Nashville and Murphysboro....i guess i was wrong. Anyways...the sites on I-57 could possibly reach that far and the site in Murphysboro could help out too....*crosses fingers*.... that stretch is horrible on Sprint. 

I saw this and thought you were talking about Nashville, TN

I'm going to double check it tonight but i think the Mid Rivers site is active but the 370/70 is in donut mode....

I was by both of those sites last night and couldn't get anything out of either one. I even had a LTE signal and 370/70 didn't pick me up. My phone kept connecting to the Boschertown Rd & Little Hills Expwy tower.

I was by both of those sites last night and couldn't get anything out of either one. I even had a LTE signal and 370/70 didn't pick me up. My phone kept connecting to the Boschertown Rd & Little Hills Expwy tower.

Ive never picked Boschertown up at 70 and 370... i always have Bucheit or 70/79 or Jungermann or now a new 3 digit from a north cell.

Ive never picked Boschertown up at 70 and 370... i always have Bucheit or 70/79 or Jungermann or now a new 3 digit from a north cell.

Yea it shocked me that I was pulling that signal there. But it wouldn't hand off to the either of the two sites right there. I was hoping to sit through my daughter cheerleading with a strong signal.

Yea it shocked me that I was pulling that signal there. But it wouldn't hand off to the either of the two sites right there. I was hoping to sit through my daughter cheerleading with a strong signal.

I think those two are in donut mode right now maybe. I wasn't getting any 4G around the mall earlier in the week though. and i usually do.

I think those two are in donut mode right now maybe. I wasn't getting any 4G around the mall earlier in the week though. and i usually do.

So they will show that they are accepted but still leave them in donut mode?

So they will show that they are accepted but still leave them in donut mode?

Yes. Its happened with a majority of the sites. And the one at Lindbergh and Manchester was accepted back in May or June and is still a Red Stick even though it was accepted.

You getting GCID, PCID, or both? I can grab the 3 digit PCID tonight if needed.

Forced to pay $2.99 for Tapatalk :'(

I got back in I Tapatalk Beta 4 through my notifications been getting the buy the new app every time I launched for two days now

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4