Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Sad trip home Friday from Behalto, IL to Rogersville, MO via 255 to I-44 as I only had 5 second blips of LTE at the Illinois side of the JB bridge (known tower near Jefferson Barracks) and for another 5 seconds when passing through Rolla.

Monday morning was a completely different story and interesting insight for me.  Until today I hadn't put together that the last 2 digits of the Hex ID must be an antenna or sector ID.

05604803 and 05604801 located near MM109 is now giving me LTE both SSW and NNE of the tower.  NNE was all I received previously.

05604901 located near MM119 this is the first time I have picked up LTE on it.  This appears to be from the NNE side of the tower.

05604B03 and 05604B02 located near MM139.  03 appreas to be on the SW side of the tower and 02 on the E side.

05606A01 located near MM146 this is the first time I have picked up LTE on it.\

After that all was quiet until Rolla.  The rest of my trip on I44 and around St. Louis was quiet. 

Pics didnt work dude.

Post updated.

I also updated the spreadsheet to note tower type, etc. I'll try to swing by and open up the permit tube and grab the permit # and other info on my way home from work today.

Sad trip home Friday from Behalto, IL to Rogersville, MO via 255 to I-44 as I only had 5 second blips of LTE at the Illinois side of the JB bridge (known tower near Jefferson Barracks) and for another 5 seconds when passing through Rolla.

Monday morning was a completely different story and interesting insight for me.  Until today I hadn't put together that the last 2 digits of the Hex ID must be an antenna or sector ID.

05604803 and 05604801 located near MM109 is now giving me LTE both SSW and NNE of the tower.  NNE was all I received previously.

05604901 located near MM119 this is the first time I have picked up LTE on it.  This appears to be from the NNE side of the tower.

05604B03 and 05604B02 located near MM139.  03 appreas to be on the SW side of the tower and 02 on the E side.

05606A01 located near MM146 this is the first time I have picked up LTE on it.\

After that all was quiet until Rolla.  The rest of my trip on I44 and around St. Louis was quiet. 

Sorry if I didn't make the sector ID thing clear. Yes, in general, the last 2 digits tell you North(01), Southeast(02), or Southwest(03). I also made a trip down 255 to 44 to go to Six flags and I will tell you I connected to at least 3 sites. From Dupo to Jeff Barracks i was connecting to Telegraph and Kingston. After that I was able to connect to either Concord, I-55 and I-255, or Tesson and Griffin. I got these 3 digit style ids 73-242-411 and 82-251-420 and 31-200-369.

So are we sure these sites are on full time or on and off for testing?  I feel like I'm spamming unnecessary info.  Are there any sites down I44 that more info is needed on?

So are we sure these sites are on full time or on and off for testing?  I feel like I'm spamming unnecessary info.  Are there any sites down I44 that more info is needed on?

There's 4 between downtown and Eureka on 44 that need to be watched

There is a light purple blip near the St. James Site. Need SCID for site in Newburg(northeast of Fort Leonard Wood. Need SCID for site in Rolla. Also there about probably about 30 or so sites that can be checked for RRU's on that stretch...kinda hard to do when driving but if you know what you are looking for it can be easy.

There is a light purple blip near the St. James Site. Need SCID for site in Newburg(northeast of Fort Leonard Wood. Need SCID for site in Rolla.

That St James is probably from the Rolla one.

Unless SW Cuba is broadcasting LTE.....

It's probably in "donut" mode as explained here:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/579-network-vision-site-map-new-orleans-memphis-gulf-coast-east-texas-mississippi-and-louisiana-markets/page-178?p=176788&do=findComment&comment=176788

There is a light purple blip near the St. James Site. Need SCID for site in Newburg(northeast of Fort Leonard Wood. Need SCID for site in Rolla. Also there about probably about 30 or so sites that can be checked for RRU's on that stretch...kinda hard to do when driving but if you know what you are looking for it can be easy.

Newburg CID 05606701 and 05606703

I actually picked both of these up in Rolla city limits not near the tower.

I'm looking through all of my other screen caps and I have either only been picking up Newburg or I caught towers in Rolla broadcasting before I could read CID with SignalCheck.

I'll hunt around Rolla on my way home Friday and actually pay attention.

It should be 056066## by the way.

Roger Roger.  I have the vector Victor.

O man according to sensorly there's tons of lte around st lo and florissant

I should've Prolly stayed with sprint lol

This is just the tip of the iceberg, too -- I think the NV rollout is about 20% complete in the STL Market (lilg740/dkollerwx, feel free to correct if I'm wrong).

O man according to sensorly there's tons of lte around st lo and florissant

I should've Prolly stayed with sprint lol

ni biggie just come back in 2 ywars

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta