Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

there seems to be alot more purple along tesson ferry, meramec bottom/baumgartner, and telegraph too.

Neither Arnold site was broadcasting LTE yesterday afternoon or late last night.  I can't speak for today though.

Was this the one with only one rack on it or the one with the multiple racks?

Only one rack on it and not the one that hides the panels inside a pole.

The contractors work for True North. Too much traffic to get out and do much off 94 and its inside a gated area off Motherhead.

The ropes are still up but no sign of work done up there but they are doing major digging by hand just like they did to install the cabinets over at the Dellwood Rec Center site. I saw nothing I could say 100% is for Sprint however.

update: NV looking cabinets unloaded today, ground work continues. See no reason why the put up a rope on the tower, nothing going on there.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No antenna panels up yet but they are leveling the new cabinets. Didn't see more boxes but that site is hard to get a good look at.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mapped about 10 miles worth of 4g in the middle of nowhere south of Warsaw.

That was one has been active for a long while now but no one has been able to map it. 

Haha, how was your trip?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Well when we got down there my dad took me and the boys out on the boat while my wife fed the baby. I had planned to take them fishing Saturday night but it rained all evening. Took the fam out on the boat for a good while yesterday...then more rain. It sucked hard. We ended up coming back about 5 hours early because we had water in our basement at home and had to clean that up. I'm getting a little tired of the torrential rains....

edit: Oh, and I put suncreen on while I had my shirt on so I am only sunburnt where my shirt was...lol

There are two towers at Woodson and 170. The one on top is off Pernell on the west side of 170, the one on the bottom is on the east side of 170. Can you help me decipher them? Sorry for my ignorance. The one on the west side looks like some legacy equipment but I'm not sure what carrier, but it is located at Pernell and Woodson. The other one is behind some buildings I think you might have to get to it from olive and the Koren Church lot.

post-18891-13721097146744_thumb.jpg

post-18891-13721098154667_thumb.jpg

There are two towers at Woodson and 170. The one on top is off Pernell on the west side of 170, the one on the bottom is on the east side of 170. Can you help me decipher them? Sorry for my ignorance. The one on the west side looks like some legacy equipment but I'm not sure what carrier, but it is located at Pernell and Woodson. The other one is behind some buildings I think you might have to get to it from olive and the Koren Church lot.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1372109716465.jpg

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1372109817185.jpg

The first pic is sprint.

Been lurking.. Just wanted to state I was getting on and off 4g at Golds Gym in Fenton near Gravois Bluffs. First time I've noticed it and I'm at the gym a lot lol. Was pretty excited finally seeing that 4g symbol in Fenton.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Noticed for the first time on my way to work that I picked up 4G at Manchester and 270.  Stayed on until Olive and then flipped back to 3G.

Thanks.

Hey that's ok, we welcome all the info we can get :)

That is from the newly accepted Des Peres site near Manchester/270 (west side of 270 and North side of Manchester)

Been lurking.. Just wanted to state I was getting on and off 4g at Golds Gym in Fenton near Gravois Bluffs. First time I've noticed it and I'm at the gym a lot lol. Was pretty excited finally seeing that 4g symbol in Fenton.

I see that dot on Sensorly now....I also see one at 141 and Bowles.  It gets weaker as you go west on 141 from Bowles but I have no idea where that's coming from (maybe Des Peres??).  I have never gotten a signal there.  I know it's not from a nearby site so it has to be the very fringe of another one.  I'll see if I get a signal there later today and pull the cell ID, that should help us figure out where it's coming from.

There's a pretty giant crane setting up at the CenturyTel building at Lindbergh & Page and I saw a lot of workers up on the roof. Since that's so close to my office, I may swing by and see if I can get some photos. It's a giant lattice tower and the workers were on the roof, so who knows.

Hopeful, anyway.