Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I'll be driving to Nashville, TN next week. Hopefully, Sensorly will have let me know what's wrong with my phone and I can re-map those south-Missouri sites on the trip. 

Don't forget SCID's!

Reposting this with an update!

Sites that need to be completed by:

July 9th

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres (Crews on Site 6/5/13 and 6/6/13) reported by doomstang and Jussta

Tesson and Griffin St. Louis, MO(South Co)(Panels up 6/6/13) Reported by Jussta

Meramec Btm and Hawkins St. Louis, MO(South Co)

July 24th

Behind Overland Lions Hall Overland, MO

Near Clayton Rd and Baxter Chesterfield, MO

July 31st

Behind J&T Auto Body St. Ann, MO

Winding Creek Way Oakville, MO

If anyone wants to check those out, let us now what you find.

• Like 1

I'll be driving to Nashville, TN next week. Hopefully, Sensorly will have let me know what's wrong with my phone and I can re-map those south-Missouri sites on the trip.

I would figure it out before the trip. Whether a reinstall or hard reset was in store.

Sent from my little Note2

Have you done the obvious things, like clearing the app data/cache, and/or removing the app and reinstalling?

I would figure it out before the trip. Whether a reinstall or hard reset was in store.

If they'd reply... that would certainly help.

Maybe it's me but I don't wait or rely on other people to fix problems that I can take care of myself. DIY is my thing.

• Like 1

Just curious.

I live in the West Country area by Manchester and Baxter.

Is there anything I can do to help?

I just downloaded Sensorly yesterday as I was running around downtown, in west country and in Creve Couer.

Hey, Could you possibly check out the site near Baxter and Clayton Rd? Should be directly behind a strip mall(Lesters, Goodwill and Liquor store) This site is scheduled to be completed by July 24th so there should be some signs of work.

Have you done the obvious things, like clearing the app data/cache, and/or removing the app and reinstalling?

I think the problem is the nearest 4G to him is like 50 miles away so he can't really see until he is there.

Maybe it's me but I don't wait or rely on other people to fix problems that I can take care of myself. DIY is my thing.

I if I knew what was wrong, I would certainly fix it. I have re-installed, it's not like I'm just sitting around. I will not do a hard reset until I know I need to. 

What I want to know is where the data went that the app sent last time I was in an LTE area. If LTE was a little closer, I would go ahead and try a few more things to get it to work. 

Sprint around here is limited to highways and Springfield, there is very little 3G that isn't mapped. 

Saw an orange bucket truck in front of the gate to the site at I-70 & Bircher.  Cabinets, Panels & RRUs were previously installed, hopefully the are there putting on the final touches.

They may be inspecting the work. Hope it passes!

I if I knew what was wrong, I would certainly fix it. I have re-installed, it's not like I'm just sitting around. I will not do a hard reset until I know I need to.

I guess you sit and wait then while others on the same phone map LTE out. I really doubt you will get a response unless it affects all phones. I know in my support roles I ignore single device issues as they are usually from user errors, bad device or a combination of both.

You probably have a corrupt carrier file which probably only affects Sensorly which maybe even a full reprovision hard reset and activation won't fix. A full refresh and reprovision would probably cover all the bases and correct the issue.

Saw an orange bucket truck in front of the gate to the site at I-70 & Bircher. Cabinets, Panels & RRUs were previously installed, hopefully the are there putting on the final touches.

They may be inspecting the work. Hope it passes!

Depends.. sometimes a different crew comes by to wire the RRUs. Have also seen another crew come by to integrate and point the antennas correctly. And clean up the mess the inexperienced crew made.

When i got to Bethalto park they were coming down from the tower i asked the guy and he said they were done and powered on...all 3 oanels with4 rrus for each

When i got to Bethalto park they were coming down from the tower i asked the guy and he said they were done and powered on...all 3 oanels with4 rrus for each

Did he say when it would be integrated and LTE up? Sometimes they don't know and just fire them up and another guy comes along to do the technical part.

Just picked up 4G on 255 and 270 if there is dark purple on the map ignore it...apparently sensorly was mapping in background it was the riverview site

Just picked up 4G on 255 and 270 if there is dark purple on the map ignore it...apparently sensorly was mapping in background it was the riverview site

That is some distance!

Doh! Uncheck the collect coverage data now. Give a hoot don't sensorly pollute!

• Like 1

I was wondering what was going on with those Joplin sites that aren't complete.

me too lol im like theres only a few left and i just moved right across the street from the one i named specifically and it doesnt even have panels up...and no signal from any of the other towers stuck with slowG (3G) until the internet company gets WIFI up haha