Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I would love them too. I get crappy data speeds their.

I'll let you know of an additional happenings as I see them. I drive by it 2-3 times a day during the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Have new cabinets been installed? They look like this

tFgbMqw.jpg

Sheet has been updated with tonight's Acceptance report. 2 have already been mapped on sensorly and spoken about today. The other is in in southern MO. 

Which would be mapped if Sensorly would accept my plots......  :mad:

Which would be mapped if Sensorly would accept my plots......  :mad:

So, I'm guessing HTC One is not compatible with Sensorly? thats not cool because I was thinking about getting that phone.

So, I'm guessing HTC One is not compatible with Sensorly? thats not cool because I was thinking about getting that phone.

It has worked with my One before....I'm guessing he just means that Sensorly hasn't updated the maps based off of his contributions yet.

It has worked with my One before....I'm guessing he just means that Sensorly hasn't updated the maps based off of his contributions yet.

Three different trips back in late April/early May. I tried again last week. No go. I've put in several support emails to Sensorly. No response so far. I am not rooted, so I have no idea what the problem is. Everything is set to report immediately. 

Three different trips back in late April/early May. I tried again last week. No go. I've put in several support emails to Sensorly. No response so far. I am not rooted, so I have no idea what the problem is. Everything is set to report immediately. 

Does it say that there are points to report in the details screen?

Does it say that there are points to report in the details screen?

Yep. Points recorded over 3,000 on one trip. Have watched the details screen count down from 200 to 0 reporting. I'm pretty well versed in Sensorly... seeing as I have to explain it to other people on this site.

The site in Miner MO has a huge roll of fiber sitting in front of the fence...  It is so bright and pretty!!

That has been sitting there for quite a while. I'm pretty sure that the fiber and conduit are already ran since there is an in-ground junction box directly in front of the tower near the road. This is the tower I expected to start broadcasting LTE first in my area.

Yep. Points recorded over 3,000 on one trip. Have watched the details screen count down from 200 to 0 reporting. I'm pretty well versed in Sensorly... seeing as I have to explain it to other people on this site.

I figured you would buddy just makin sure. Guess I will have to hold off on buying the One then.

I figured you would buddy just makin sure. Guess I will have to hold off on buying the One then.

I'm not so sure it's a problem with the One, if it was I'm sure there would be more issues reported. I'm wondering if there's a specific problem with my phone, or the install of Sensorly on my phone. But, since Sensorly hasn't responded, I can't trouble shoot it.

Oh, and more importantly, did you get SCID?

I haven't bothered to head that way lately until I know I can map to Sensorly. 

I'm not so sure it's a problem with the One, if it was I'm sure there would be more issues reported. I'm wondering if there's a specific problem with my phone, or the install of Sensorly on my phone. But, since Sensorly hasn't responded, I can't trouble shoot it.

I haven't bothered to head that way lately until I know I can map to Sensorly. 

Well, I guess if there is a problem I can take the phone back or sell it on eBay.

Well, I guess if there is a problem I can take the phone back or sell it on eBay.

Much easier for you to test! I have to drive an hour to find LTE <_< , so I haven't made a habit of that, especially with the 70¢ spike in gas prices down here a couple weeks ago.

Wanted to get this posted earlier, I went by 4 sites on my way home this evening, I-70 & Bercher, Madison, IL behind municipal building, Granite City, IL on Rock Rd off RTE 3, and Mitchell, IL off Thorngate Rd (near 270 & Old Alton Rd) 

To me it looked like the site at I-70 & Bercher was complete, just wasn't broadcasting LTE, possibly backhaul wasn't connected somewhere.  It had fiber markers all along Bercher heading east, I saw them until I got back on EB 70. 

IMG_5427.JPG

IMG_5426.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

The Site in Madison and in Granite City on the Rock Rd, didn't appear to have anything brewing yet.  However the site in Mitchell on Thorngate  (near 270 & Old Alton), had a new fiber pullbox installed with fiber coiled in it,  it also had a pullbox installed near the utility pole right at Thorngate Dr.

IMG_5462.JPG

• Like 1

Which would be mapped if Sensorly would accept my plots...... :mad:

Works fine with my one

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I check out the 370 and Parker site almost every week when I go get cigs at CVS(cheapest place in STL). That's the one I took pics of when they were installing Clear Antennas in March. I have also been to the one in Blackjack several weeks ago. Doesn't look like I will be able to do that until the waters recede.

OK, I didn't see any comments in the MO spreadsheet on those sites, so I didn't think anyone had been up there.  But hey, the more eyes on the sites, the better.

• Like 1

Do any of your 3G points upload?  I'm sure you can find somewhere closer that doesn't have any 3G points.

Wanted to get this posted earlier, I went by 4 sites on my way home this evening, I-70 & Bercher, Madison, IL behind municipal building, Granite City, IL on Rock Rd off RTE 3, and Mitchell, IL off Thorngate Rd (near 270 & Old Alton Rd) 

To me it looked like the site at I-70 & Bercher was complete, just wasn't broadcasting LTE, possibly backhaul wasn't connected somewhere.  It had fiber markers all along Bercher heading east, I saw them until I got back on EB 70. 

IMG_5427.JPG

IMG_5426.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

The Site in Madison and in Granite City on the Rock Rd, didn't appear to have anything brewing yet.  However the site in Mitchell on Thorngate  (near 270 & Old Alton), had a new fiber pullbox installed with fiber coiled in it,  it also had a pullbox installed near the utility pole right at Thorngate Dr.

IMG_5462.JPG

Hey buddy, your pics didn't work. I'm really interested i seeing them though!

Hey buddy, your pics didn't work. I'm really interested i seeing them though!

I noticed the same thing this morning.  Let's try it again.

I-70 & Bircher

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

One Last edit:  had to go to my old photobucket account that I hadn't used in years, apparently it didn't like the dropbox links.

Here are the rest of the pics for Bircher.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uw1yifveqwey6ie/cA89hTwq2t

Here is the Mitchell site

IMG_5456.JPG?w=AAC88Pgz0BfUZO5NEjSOJ9nWx

IMG_5458.JPG?w=AABbrUjVs1CglEtTVtbOsAYe1

IMG_5459.JPG?w=AABeyABZUERoSq_EUlTELb-iD

IMG_5463.JPG?w=AACMyiWXdwBuqz25kqOpTN1X2

IMG_5473.JPG?w=AAADVeqK5IrBDaYUUWxrTs3f9

here are the rest of the pics from the Michell site

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5q3ue01sc6w92jj/Kv3HXx71rO

That area by the Mitchell Site is pretty nasty isn't it. I thought I was going to catch a disease just from being there. They were burning all kinds of trash.