Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I've had to disable lte at home and work otherwise it's flipping to 1x. I'm enabling it for my drives for sensorly mapping though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

What area are you in with that HTC?

First LTE site accepted in Missouri market in the Lake of the Ozarks region. Just SE of Warsaw. It will appear on the NV Sites Complete map tonight in the Sponsor section.

Robert

• Like 3

First LTE site accepted in Missouri market in the Lake of the Ozarks region. Just SE of Warsaw. It will appear on the NV Sites Complete map tonight in the Sponsor section.

Robert

Anyone in that area?

We should steal some of theirs....who is up for a road trip?

I have to take out my Blues playoff exit aggression on someone -- may as well be the OK market. ;)

• Like 2

I was in the SLU/Midtown/Central West End area this weekend, and I have to say that even though I didn't have LTE, 3G worked pretty great. I did not run any speed tests, but loading web pages, Facebook, and pulling images off Dropbox all happened reasonably fast. After the complaining I'd seen, I'd expected nothing to load!

Anyone happen to know what these batteries are use for?

Per http://ez-battery.co...series-battery/

"The NorthStar Silver Series Battery is a premium, high density designed to offer ten to fifteen years of trouble free service in standby emergency power (float) applications. They are best suited to deliver high power and cyclic capability in semi stable grid applications."

At $513.50 each, that's over 3 grand worth of batteries sittin there.

I was in the SLU/Midtown/Central West End area this weekend, and I have to say that even though I didn't have LTE, 3G worked pretty great. I did not run any speed tests, but loading web pages, Facebook, and pulling images off Dropbox all happened reasonably fast. After the complaining I'd seen, I'd expected nothing to load!

We are all sulking about the Blues losing and not using the phone much.

• Like 4

Well the fence was locked lol...

I would hope they lock those up lol. I edited my post to reflect some slightly updated info....I first linked to the Blue series but those are obviously the Silver series.

Well the fence was locked lol...

P1010609.jpg

Fences don't stop people. Another member showed two pics of the same batteries on different days. Half of them were missing and a hole was cut in the fence.

Sent from my little Note2

Sensorly wasn't loading maps this morning but it looks like it's back. The map (at least in STL) appears to be faster and more uniform between the zoom levels. Maybe they've finally gotten their server problems under control.