Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

I'm still waiting patiently for LTE to be turned on in Orem.. I see that people are getting service all throughout north Utah County.. Hopefully Orem is next? Why would Spanish fork, Pleasant Grove, Logan, Tremonton, St George, Heber and a bunch of other cities get LTE before Orem and Provo? Eugh. Anyway, anyone know anything about Orem?

Yes, I do, see my post above.

Agreed! Provo and Orem need it already. I don't want to wait anymore!

This should be the week.  Remember that Sprint brings up about half the towers in this phase, so you may or may not see it lit on the towers you use most.

• Like 1

I do, but I opted not to be specific, for various reasons, one of which there are no guarantees, but I will say this, Orem/Provo should see LTE in many places this week.  Most of the sites that are planned on going live in this cluster lighting in Utah county will do so before Christmas.

After that we get ready for Saint George :-)

Don't be a LTE tease! ( Who am I kidding i'm on a forum tracking it better than I do my favorite football team currently )

you've gotta find someone more intimidating than Bones if you're gonna try to threaten people.  :realitycheck:

I was like Bones??? wth...I havent brought up Bones (the tv show) here...

then i realized my avatar....

its suppose to be bones and captain playing volley ball on their heads...but the animation wont load 

Since PRL 51099 on the iphone, has anyone been getting extra bad cell signal? My phone yesterday said no service the whole time i was at church while a friends iphone 5 with PRL 51098 had full service. my phone wouldn't even roam. i also keep going back and forth to one bar or no service instead of roaming while at work right now while all the other sprint users here have full bars. anyone else having issues like this at all?

Since PRL 51099 on the iphone, has anyone been getting extra bad cell signal? My phone yesterday said no service the whole time i was at church while a friends iphone 5 with PRL 51098 had full service. my phone wouldn't even roam. i also keep going back and forth to one bar or no service instead of roaming while at work right now while all the other sprint users here have full bars. anyone else having issues like this at all?

My iphone never roams... It's EFFING annoying when there is absolutely no service... The other day I was in the theater and my little bro had 1x800 full bars and about 1 meg down. Th weird thing is I had full service but date was not usable and it said "3G" as well. But I was connected to band class 1 which is the PCS band. I think it's the prl's our iPhones use...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Lehi by the cemetery and last week for one or two days I was getting ok LTE for short periods off and on at my house. I haven't picked it up at all since. If I go into Lehi a mile or so near the Police Station it starts LTE. Are they done updating in Lehi for now or is it still possible I will get LTE at my house? My wife still has the Galaxy S 2 and has always gotten about 10 up and down thru WiMax.

My iphone never roams... It's EFFING annoying when there is absolutely no service... The other day I was in the theater and my little bro had 1x800 full bars and about 1 meg down. Th weird thing is I had full service but date was not usable and it said "3G" as well. But I was connected to band class 1 which is the PCS band. I think it's the prl's our iPhones use...

Yeah. Same story with me then. It's super frustrating. With 51098 I feel like it was better though. Hopefully they fix this soon.

• Like 1

Make sure to report your issues or they won't know anything is wrong. They can't fix what they don't know is broken. Also the more people that report the more attention an issue will get.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Make sure to report your issues or they won't know anything is wrong. They can't fix what they don't know is broken. Also the more people that report the more attention an issue will get.

Would I call them and say my iphone won't connect to 1x800?

Would I call them and say my iphone won't connect to 1x800?

well since we haven't been launched officially they will probably blame it on the NV work going on currently. I would present it more as since the updated prl im see xxxx issues etc. Remember you won't connect to 1x800 unless 1900 is unavailable with the standard prl.

I have had the same reception with the new PRL.  I also have had no issues getting on roaming either.  Maybe because I'm not in a NV upgraded area but I haven't had any issues.

o102z8.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, on a phone call on the way to work :) The extremely subtle tree tower on University Ave is Sprint, right? If so this could indeed be a happy week!

Edited by gdav7

Posted Image

Sorry for the crappy picture, on a phone call on the way to work :) The extremely subtle tree tower on University Ave is Sprint, right? If so this could indeed be a happy week!

that site was done a while ago if there is a lift its for either another carrier or to fix something the installer messed up or is broken.

that site was done a while ago if there is a lift its for either another carrier or to fix something the installer messed up or is broken.

So not an LTE tower then? Sorry, I'm definitely a newb to all this.

I can't wait I am in oven my 3g sticks I went to salt lake valley and Utah valley and couldn't find a place without 4g LTE I am a sponsor someone link me to where I can find out progress in my area north of me has it south of me has it when will I get it

I can't wait I am in oven my 3g sticks I went to salt lake valley and Utah valley and couldn't find a place without 4g LTE I am a sponsor someone link me to where I can find out progress in my area north of me has it south of me has it when will I get it

What? Lol. Check out the Utah market spreadsheet forum. Link is in bosox signature.