Network Vision/LTE - Utah Market (Salt Lake City/Ogden/Provo/St. George/Cedar City)

Rafaelcab

it is he is a sponsor he can see all that on the sponsor map. And your correct site ids are not allowed in non sponsor areas.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I was at 4400 w 5200s @ St. Francis Catholic Church yesterday for work....and that site is lit up im pretty sure. I sat in the parking lot for a good 10 mins. and 4 bars and had a signal of -90. Ran multiple speed tests and had around 15 down/5 up.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

While at Kearns High School this morning for a dance recital with full 4G. This is a screen shot from later today with WiFi on. The result doesn't show whether it was 4G or 3G. However, the antenna logo next to the date shows that it was through Sprint. You'll just have to take my word for it. Also, signals can sometimes be bad in buildings but the 4G was strong all through the school. 

tUYRa2P.png

The screenshot shows it as WiFi at the top of the screen. 

Edit:   Awhhh, I see I missed that you posted this later while on WiFi.

Edited by sansom

but it also shows a time taken on a cell network vs time on phone. He also mentioned that in his post.

• Like 1

um did you even read what he wrote? He posted the pic once he was at home and on WiFi but you can see on the speed test result that it was taken with Sprint data.

Rockin my LG G2

Sansom... I live in the same place. We also had to have a airrave to get any kind of signal. Now I have 4g at home with 2 mbps speeds. Sadly I used to get 15 mbps consistently on t mobile there, but sprint was 1/2 the cost so I switched.

Yep, Sprint is cheaper for me, which is why I have them. 4 down and 1.8 up is more than enough for anything I do on wireless so I'm very pleased! The WiMax tower is even closer to us than this Riverton LTE tower, so I can only hope that SPARK will make things even better early next year! 

um did you even read what he wrote? He posted the pic once he was at home and on WiFi but you can see on the speed test result that it was taken with Sprint data.

Rockin my LG G2

You got me there. No, I did not read the entire post!

• Like 1

You're not going to be happy about Ogden/Layton.  Lets just say Santa probably wont make it up north for this christmas  :-)

Also I want you to know that I live up north and santa has never missed us.  He always makes it up north  :P

Oh yes... So glad I didn't ETF. UNLIMITED DATA FOR THE WIN!! Oh btw I got some site ID's in the sponsor section bro! :)

got them I also did hex conversion. I think I did it right had a bit of high west tonight lol

• Like 1

hey I'm in happy valley Mr. !!!

And we all feel badly for you...if you ever want to move away from that dark place we have room for you anywhere north of point of the mountain  :D

And we all feel badly for you...if you ever want to move away from that dark place we have room for you anywhere north of point of the mountain :D

don't feel bad for me feel bad for them the other 50% lol

So I'm holding a 4G signal but I only have 1 bar of voice..when 3g comes up I get 5 bars.. Does anyone know if 4G will get stronger from here on out?

I have the same problem where I live here in WJ. I've got almost full bars and good signal strength with 3g but 4g shows up and have no bars(1 if I'm lucky and signal strength of around -115) and unusable. Is there a fix to the poor 4g signal OR is it just deal with it?

I have the same problem where I live here in WJ. I've got almost full bars and good signal strength with 3g but 4g shows up and have no bars(1 if I'm lucky and signal strength of around -115) and unusable. Is there a fix to the poor 4g signal OR is it just deal with it?

Being in West Jordan, you are pulling an LTE signal from towers to the south (South Jordan), east (Midvale), or north (Taylorsville). So, there aren't actually any towers launched in West Jordan yet. When they launch, you will see a much better signal.

If you donate to the site, you can get access to the location of launched towers. 

Just saying.. Acceptance report is in and it looks like the entirety of Salt Lake City area has been cluster launched. 

Can normal sponsors see the acceptance report or do you have to be premier? I am normal. If i have access can i get a pm with the link? thanks!

Can normal sponsors see the acceptance report or do you have to be premier? I am normal. If i have access can i get a pm with the link? thanks!

http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4752-UTAH-Market-Spreadsheet-&-Map