Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Great news Narf... Shame on you Robert, pulling for those bad bad Seattle Seahawks.... If the Bronco's win Sunday, I don't think Sprint 4gLte will be much of an issue in Colorado on this Monday!! Go Bronco's! Go Sprint 4gLTE!!

• Like 2

Great news Narf... Shame on you Robert, pulling for those bad bad Seattle Seahawks.... If the Bronco's win Sunday, I don't think Sprint 4gLte will be much of an issue in Colorado on this Monday!! Go Bronco's! Go Sprint 4gLTE!!

Oh, don't assume I'm rooting for Seattle.  I just said I would tolerate a Broncos win even more if I had Sprint LTE.  Actually, if there was a way they both could lose, then my days without Sprint LTE would not feel so bad.  :tu:

Robert

Let me guess, Robert is a Vikings fan, or even worse...a Chiefs fan.

New rumor thread. Who is Roberts favorite football team?

I read on some message board it's actually Jacksonville!

• Like 1

bad bad seahawks? really? leave your comments about football somewhere else this is about sprint etc etc. oh and go HAWKS.  :lol:

go staying on topic!

You are ( Go Broncos ) right, we need to ( Go Broncos ) Stay on topic ( Go Broncos ). After all, we are ( Go broncos ) here to discuss the NV ( Go Broncos ) advancements with the colorado ( Go Broncos ) area. 

I am glad someone finally said it.

So lets ( Go Broncos ) stay on topic!

............Go Broncos!  :lol:  :rasp:

• Like 3

Let me guess, Robert is a Vikings fan, or even worse...a Chiefs fan.

Chiefs, baby, yeah!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

New rumor thread. Who is Roberts favorite football team?

I read on some message board it's actually Jacksonville!

That's sort of true too. I'm from North Florida. I always wanted the Jags to do well. But I've been disappointed since 1994.

• Like 1

That's sort of true too. I'm from North Florida. I always wanted the Jags to do well. But I've been disappointed since 1994.

Haha! Hey, we're all awaiting the roll out which is happening very soon. Once those wheels start turning this board will blow up with nothing but on topic discussions. Just thought that during this calm before the storm, it might help pass the time by having some fun (out of pure respect, of course) at the expense of the man working his rear off to make this all possible for us salivating pack of wolves... Sorry about Jacksonville buddy, they're horrible. Go Broncos!

Haha! Hey, we're all awaiting the roll out which is happening very soon. Once those wheels start turning this board will blow up with nothing but on topic discussions. Just thought that during this calm before the storm, it might help pass the time by having some fun (out of pure respect, of course) at the expense of the man working his rear off to make this all possible for us salivating pack of wolves... Sorry about Jacksonville buddy, they're horrible. Go Broncos!

Well Robert, the Jaguars played their best, but Seattle is just a better team. We'll get back on it next year... Alright, anybody getting any new signals around town? Trying to get my mind off that game. Anyone want to chime in on the direction the cluster acceptance takes place? Sigh... An LTE rollout would make tonight much better.

• Like 1

Well Robert, the Jaguars played their best, but Seattle is just a better team. We'll get back on it next year... Alright, anybody getting any new signals around town? Trying to get my mind off that game. Anyone want to chime in on the direction the cluster acceptance takes place? Sigh... An LTE rollout would make tonight much better.

You can't project your loss on the Jaguars! :devilangel: