Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

so if I get that phone htc one max I could test the band 41 up in Denver since I don't think co springs has band 41 yet is that correct??

Possibly. There are mixed reports when it comes to connecting to Band 41 in Denver.

Most of Denver is still lacking eCSFB (MORE INFO) which affects all trr-band (Spark) devices. Therefore, any LTE connection will be problematic.

If eCSFB is not present, you will not be able to connect to LTE (Band 41, 26 or 25). Unless you force your device into LTE only mode. Then you may connect. Until Spark is official in Denver, you may get mixed results.

Metro area? <fingers crossed>

Roughly 4 out of 5 days, up from 2ish out of 5 days. The other time was either mountain, Northern CO, or Springs. Also, I can tell by the type of house-call, Denver is in the final clean up stage.

Is the snow slowing you guys down out there any?

Only when I don't feel like getting on a rooftop. Rawland sites are cake, rooftops blow chunks, sorry downtown.

• Like 3

Roughly 4 out of 5 days, up from 2ish out of 5 days. The other time was either mountain, Northern CO, or Springs. Also, I can tell by the type of house-call, Denver is in the final clean up stage.

Does this mean backhaul is done in Denver, or is backhaul part of the final clean up stage? Sprint announced the Springs yesterday. First in CO. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Are they live?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Does this mean backhaul is done in Denver, or is backhaul part of the final clean up stage? Sprint announced the Springs yesterday. First in CO. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Are they live?

It's live. Good stuff too. Not overwhelming but a massive improvement.

Sprint is not done with backhaul in Denver.  He is saying that Network Vision sites are about to be brought online in clusters.  Sites within those clusters that do have upgraded backhaul will also have their LTE brought online.  But do not expect a complete citywide or clusterwide LTE launch all at once.

Robert

• Like 2

Only when I don't feel like getting on a rooftop. Rawland sites are cake, rooftops blow chunks, sorry downtown.

It's okay Merlin, I don't blame you. I end up on the roof of a 30-story, and that white rubber roofing they decided to use on so many Downtown Denver buildings is slippery as heck after it snows. I've fallen on my ass several times working on Sat TV dishes that get misaligned by heavy snow or wind. I wouldn't even dare to approach the edge when it's just snowed, let alone any work on things not -on- the roof.

You're welcome.

On a side note. Yes, I will be getting back to those of you who have PM'd me about sites. Unfortunately, I can't exactly say when. I am traveling a lot and really don't have a ton of time to do site lookups.

I'm starting to understand why people that work in IT don't tell their friends that they know how to fix a computer.

03/06/14

• Like 9

You're welcome.

On a side note. Yes, I will be getting back to those of you who have PM'd me about sites. Unfortunately, I can't exactly say when. I am traveling a lot and really don't have a ton of time to do site lookups.

I'm starting to understand why people that work in IT don't tell their friends that they know how to fix a computer.

03/06/14

Boom!

Getting horrible 3g up in north Denver now. Worse than before. Just fyi

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yea been seeing this too all around north metro and boulder. Co workers reporting of lots if drop calls. Told them to hang tight, upgrades are taking place in the Area.

Use to get full bars at work, now getting 2 at max, usually hanging out on extended 1x now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

network connection still good in sw and se denver, Parker 225 west to Hamden and Wadsworth on ehrpd. But no 4glte usable on Samsung Galaxy Mega yet.... No dropped calls, Hate to say it, but great calls, they always work, I can understand everyone, and the print system works great in these areas on 2g and 3g. Have friends that are getting 4 gLte in Ne denver,  Castle Rock and ltd Park meadows. I Sensorly'd Hamden 285  and got weak 4Glte from Wadworth to Havana, but couldn't use the signal. Let me know if any of you are getting 4gLte on Hamden. Santa..

Yea been seeing this too all around north metro and boulder. Co workers reporting of lots if drop calls. Told them to hang tight, upgrades are taking place in the Area.

Use to get full bars at work, now getting 2 at max, usually hanging out on extended 1x now.

Posted Image

• Like 1