I checked out your report; it all looks good, nothing to indicate that logging might not work. These logging glitches are very odd and difficult to reproduce across devices sometimes, and it drives me mad. As Robert mentioned before me, his Motorola had similar issues. I couldn't find anything wrong on my end but a couple of reboots did the trick. I have no idea how or why that would fix anything, but please give his suggestion a try and let me know..
I had this issue when I purchased a Moto Z2 Force. I uploaded my log file immediately after activating and installing SCP from my previous phone. Drove me nuts. What I finally did to solve the problem...I had to disable the logger, reboot, re-enable the logger, reboot and then it worked.
I think I have been experiencing that with low-numbered Verizon 1X IDs (I never connect to Verizon LTE). I assumed it was something on my end, but maybe it's related.. I'll have to try getting some specifics and monitor that thread.
I don't know if it's related to the beta or not, but I got a new Moto E5 Play for US Cellular and everything seemed to be good with it. But I went on a several hour drive today, and when I got home, I found that the log had recorded nothing. No updates on existing rows, and no new rows. I checked and the logger is enabled, etc., and I've gone so far as to factory reset the phone and it's still not logging anything.
I sent you diagnostics in case you see something I don't. I am able to import and export log databases without issue, but it doesn't seem to want to actually write anything to the internal one.