MacinJosh

iPhone 7/7 Plus Rumor Thread

Yay got a tracking number for my iPhone 7 today.

• Like 1

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone-idUSKCN11L0AD

TL;DR: Initial supply for the iPhone 7 Plus worldwide sold out, while the Jet Black iPhone 7 has sold out worldwide also. Customers trying to purchase the sold out models on launch day in-store will be unable to do so. They can only be pre-ordered online for the time being.

-Anthony

• Like 1

Pre-ordered iPhone 7+ silver, 2 blacks and 1 rose gold.

All except 1 matte black ordered on 9/9 and matte black 9/10.

My first order of the silver 7+ 128gb shipped this morning per sprint email, no ups tracking though!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was hoping my 10/7 delivery date was just a generic order response. Guess not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 7plus black models are back ordered. So far no one has received their tracking numbers for those devices

I was thinking of doing an iPhone 7 fundraiser raffle for S4GRU like last year. Would you guys enter?

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 2

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone-idUSKCN11L0AD

TL;DR: Initial supply for the iPhone 7 Plus worldwide sold out, while the Jet Black iPhone 7 has sold out worldwide also. Customers trying to purchase the sold out models on launch day in-store will be unable to do so. They can only be pre-ordered online for the time being.

-Anthony

This is only for Apple stores, correct? I can still walk into a Sprint store in the morning and have a chance for a plus model?

This is only for Apple stores, correct? I can still walk into a Sprint store in the morning and have a chance for a plus model?

Possibly.

• Like 1

I was thinking of doing an iPhone 7 fundraiser raffle for S4GRU like last year. Would you guys enter?

Yes, I would again  ;)

• Like 1

Dang I dont like this iPhone launch this year. This will be the first year I didn't get a iPhone on launch date (first world problems lol). I think Apple should have waited for a later launch of the phones like late September if the demand was going to exceed supply this quickly. Everything should level off mid next month I would guess.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

Sure, I'd buy an entry or two

• Like 2

Yes sir

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Dang I dont like this iPhone launch this year. This will be the first year I didn't get a iPhone on launch date (first world problems lol). I think Apple should have waited for a later launch of the phones like late September if the demand was going to exceed supply this quickly. Everything should level off mid next month I would guess.

You could just pretend that the date is later and reassure yourself that you'll be getting the phone on that imaginary release date ;)

Only when on a WiFi call. When on the macro network, HD Voice works with WiFi calling enabled.

-Anthony

I had a crystal clear Wi-Fi to Wi-Fi HD call the other day. I think it works 100% of the time now, right? 

7+??? :D

• Like 1

OK.  iPhone 7 Raffle now going!  http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7590-enter-to-win-a-new-unlocked-iphone-7-and-help-support-s4gru/

Enter for your chance to win.  I thank you for considering to support S4GRU with an entry.

Robert

• Like 2

I had a crystal clear Wi-Fi to Wi-Fi HD call the other day. I think it works 100% of the time now, right? 

I can't say I've ever experienced an HD Voice call on WiFi. WiFi calling definitely sounds clearer, but it's not as clear as HD Voice on Sprint, at least not for me.

-Anthony

Problem is, nobody expected demand to be this high. Not even Apple. After placing production orders of the 7 to Foxconn a couple of months back, Apple went back and asked them to scale back production because they were expecting demand to be way less than what they were ordering. I think everyone has been a bit surprised with how high of demand people have for this phone this year.

-Anthony

Problem is, nobody expected demand to be this high. Not even Apple. After placing production orders of the 7 to Foxconn a couple of months back, Apple went back and asked them to scale back production because they were expecting demand to be way less than what they were ordering. I think everyone has been a bit surprised with how high of demand people have for this phone this year.

-Anthony

And part of it may be Samsung's issues
  • Like 3

I have a random question. Why is there no signal check pro app for the iphone?

I have a random question. Why is there no signal check pro app for the iphone?

Apple doesn't allow developers access to any cellular related info other than:

- the carrier name

- the network technology

- mcc/mnc

- ip address

Signal check requires more than just these four pieces of information to do what it does.

• Like 3