iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Back to the iPad for a second: I really wish the keyboard was included, and came with the pencil, and was stored in the actual iPad. Maybe even something where it would charge while stored. This way, they could take a direct stab at the Microsoft Surface.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Dish network down since 3:31am Signalcheck Pro reports the Dish Network, at least the site at Scioto-Darby Rd Near I-270  in Columbus Ohio, was last operational at 3:31am. I normally pickup signal from two other Dish sites as well.  Reported via downdetector.com as Boost Infinite but one is such a lonely number. Tried to manually reconnect to Dish, but network is not appearing. Hopefully scheduled maintenance.
    • Probably a lot of Midwest towers. Slight bias since Nebraska is a weird market, but there are tons of USCC sites that T-Mobile isn't yet co-located on. Think a similar situation in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Missouri. But some other markets, like yours, probably don't have that issue!
    • Sticky Customers - YES, and leave them flip to the T-Mobile PLMN when needed and they will be even more likely to Stick.
    • It seems to me that if the goal is to improve rural, the US Cellular buy-out would get them only part of the way there, considering there are plenty of rural areas that US Cellular does not serve.  But I also have a hard time reading it the way I think that article is, that the cost of this deal comes straight out of the $9 billion.  I mean, they're getting spectrum for their existing operations in US Cellular markets, including places that I wouldn't call rural.  (Roanoke, VA is the 9th largest city in the state, for example.)  It seems like some of it should be allocated to rural expansion, but certainly not the whole purchase price. There's also something to be said for getting the customer base of potentially sticky customers who have been used to US Cellular being the only game in town for potentially decades. - Trip