Is it possible to return my Note 4 after 14 days?

BlueAngel

Alright so I kind of have buyers remorse on my Note 4, the phone is slow bloated and frankly a tad too big. I think the return policy is 14 days but I heard 30 days as well. Not too sure on that, but I purchased it back on the 14th of February. I would like to purchase another Nexus 5 as weird as it sounds, I gave my old one to my nephew who I put on my plan and still have a few payments left on it. Do you think Sprint would work with me on this? I am a loyal customer who has never missed a payment or been late making a payment. Thanks for any insight.

Root your phone .

I like to keep stock, shouldn't have to root to make a phone usable. :) Either way I got contacted by Sprint, they called me and said they're looking into it and will call me tomorrow as it should be possible.

Sent from my SM-N910P

• Like 1

Thanks will do, but in the meantime anyone have any input or similar situations?

most likely they will not.  been there done that...  they stick pretty tightly to the 14 day policy, and they will do whatever they can to prevent a return at that point.  if you purchased the phone with a 2 year contract and not ez pay then you can possibly get a cheapo phone from ebay and swap it out on your plan, and then sell the note 4 and then buy a nexus 5.  have you thought about that?  If its ez pay you are pretty much out of luck on that though...  I do not believe sprint will allow you to have a clean ESN for that phone until the end of your fulfillment.

most likely they will not.  been there done that...  they stick pretty tightly to the 14 day policy, and they will do whatever they can to prevent a return at that point.  if you purchased the phone with a 2 year contract and not ez pay then you can possibly get a cheapo phone from ebay and swap it out on your plan, and then sell the note 4 and then buy a nexus 5.  have you thought about that?  If its ez pay you are pretty much out of luck on that though...  I do not believe sprint will allow you to have a clean ESN for that phone until the end of your fulfillment.

I am on Easy Pay, as I said since it is not far past 14 days they said it's most likely possible, I will likely have to ship the phone to them and use an older S3 until they refresh the upgrade on my line and then get another Nexus 5. I will find out for sure sometime today.

I was able to return a phone on easy pay after day 14 back in September. Took some work, but the Twitter folks got me in touch with someone that could help.

I was able to return a phone on easy pay after day 14 back in September. Took some work, but the Twitter folks got me in touch with someone that could help.

Good to know, looking forward to hearing back from this guy sometime today. Badly want back onto a Nexus 5.

Sent from my SM-N910P

Just got another call, I was approved for the refund. :) They're gonna send me a return label and reset the upgrade on the other line and I can then get whatever I want. I love Sprint. :D But I am going back to a Nexus 5.

• Like 7

Note 4 lollipop just came out today. Might want to give a spin before returning. I find it fast and smooth so far.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have the update on my Note 4, still slow and miserable. I think overall I just like stock Android.

Think I'm going to do the HTC One M8 honestly, think it's a good setup basically stock android with a nice skin.

Sent from my SM-N910P

It was an awesome phone for sure! S-off on it is costly to do if you want to really modify anything. 

Why costly?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

To s-off you have to hse an app that charges $20+ per device to s-off, firewater no longer is supported. And even firewater wasnt guaranteed tobwork, but at least it was free.

Back on an S3 I borrowed from a friend, this thing sucks! Not having tri-band is a real headache. Hopefully tomorrow I can go and get my new phone. Just torn on the Nexus 5 and HTC One M8.

I think the M8 has better battery life.

Yeah it does, and on top of that I don't think Sprint is carrying the Nexus 5 in-store anymore. Hoping I can get over to the store tomorrow after work.

Yeah it does, and on top of that I don't think Sprint is carrying the Nexus 5 in-store anymore. Hoping I can get over to the store tomorrow after work.

M9 should be out in a couple weeks (likely the 25th), which should be accompanied by a nice price drop on the M8.